We get a lot of questions regarding the possibility of a new rooftop or the lack of space on the current one so here’s a quick guide on how to maximize the space on your rooftop.
First of all, please note that your rooftop can welcome around 150 mutants when all of your buildings are installed (Evolution center, Med Lab, Incubator, Breeding center and Challenge Hall).
Also, to fight against this lack of space, the “Freeze” feature has been deployed. This feature will enable you to freeze some of the mutants you do not use to free some space on your roof.
Freezing a mutant will mean that you will not be able to use it in fights anymore.
However it will be stored and you will be able to unfreeze it any time you want if you want to use it.
You can store an unlimited amount of Mutants.
HOW TO FREEZE:
1. Select the mutant you want to freeze.
2. Click it to open its card and click the "Freeze" button in the bottom right corner.
HOW TO UNFREEZE:
1. You will find your mutant in the building looking like an Iceberg, click it.
2. Look for your mutant in "my mutant"
3. Click "Unfreeze".
4. Place it on a free spot on your roof.
There you go! Now you can have all the mutants you need on your roof at any time!
Have a great day and see you in the Arena!
The Kobojo team