Thread: Exchange mutant

Exchange mutant

Have been thought for a while as there are many jackpot event happening lately. Would it be better if there are some kind of options, machine or whatever it is to exchange value of a mutant to something equivalent or may be a little undervalued. Example:
    1 gold brit = normal brit + 1 gold star
    Or 1 gold brit = 1 gold basic mutant of choice (from bingo grid 0 where there is dire despot,...)
    Since it is still at least better solution for a superfluous of mutants that gonna be unused if you already have enough (like what the point of 2 gold brit if u already have 3,4 plat brit).
    I dont see it to be any problem with kobojo either since they dont lose anything.
    Just a thought thou

I am sure this would help many players obtain stars from their unwanted mutants! Good thinking :)

Great idea, it would be very helpfull if such a machine is availiable.

Well it not neccessary mean another machine since we already have enuf problem with roof space, it could be some kind of option next to freeze/unfreeze/sell/place. It would be even absurd if u see that the price for selling star mutant is also equal to normal (20000 credit) except a few basic 1

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

I Also Think This Would Be A Great Idea , It Would Help Me Out Alot , So I Can Do More Gold / Platinum Mutants.

yeah cool ,but does it gonna require some gold to use it ?

(i thought suggestion thread are not suppose to be here ) 0.o

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

They Will Get Moved By A Forum Mod.