Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ama View Post
    THERE ISN'T MYSTERY BOX WITH CREDITS FOR THIS BIRTHDAY ?
    We are not going to go all out on the first day Ama, be patient.

so when will there some activites or mission though it probably great to have some new campaqign with

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Allen Bernard View Post
    We are not going to go all out on the first day Ama, be patient.
    ok

Cool

First of all, happy anniversary! I hope that we shall celebrate many, many anniversaries together.
    Second, you guys have finally made something that most of players respect: events with better rewards, campaign with better rewards, PvP optimization (although there are lots of things to fix on this feature in order to be better, like enemy evo point min and max, choosing tag mutant, etc.)

But most of all, I wish you to listen to your players, and fix things that players do and do not prefer, like:
    • Legendary breeding event - which is permanent and does not make any sense because players can not breed other mutants which have same genes. I personally gave up on breeding some of mutants to platinum (if you want to give those mutants to new players, put them in jackpot or let players buy them with credits or jackpot tokens, or just make their stats better and people will use them)
    • Black Hole - is the thing you guys made totally pointless to use (players do not get as many jackpot tokens or better craft items like earlier). There is one thing you should reconsider: Charms are not "Big Win", they are totally opposite. E.g. I had crafted so many charms, and I have more than 4 years (1400+ days) of double and triple and quadruple XP and Heal, and Critical and Shield. Is that balanced? I don't think so.
    • Sorting friends by EVO, not by fame level - useful feature would be to see what mutant player uses as a Tag.
    • Campaign - new levels would be preferable with more XP that players can get. When I breed platinum mutant, I have to play constantly one level for about million times, just to make the mutant ready for PvP.
      It would be "nice to have" feature that you could reset Campaign, let's say, once a year, so players can pass it again. Just half of the current rewards would be fair to old players so they can earn them.
    • PvP - 2vs2 or 4vs4 modes would be nice to have.
    • EVO price - too much. I have to play one month to get 1 evo further, or to buy 18$ gold for 1 evo. And I get only 3 more evo points in PvP, and the enemies are mostly 50% stonger (like 100 evo points) or sometimes 1000% stronger (eg. 200 evo pts vs 3000 evo pts - not fair!).

I hope that someone will read this and reconsider some of those suggestions.

Let's make game better, together! Let this anniversary be light motive, so we can improve this game and play it for many, many years!

Wish you all the best!
    V.

Quote Originally Posted by Mali Vladika View Post
    First of all, happy anniversary! I hope that we shall celebrate many, many anniversaries together.
    Second, you guys have finally made something that most of players respect: events with better rewards, campaign with better rewards, PvP optimization (although there are lots of things to fix on this feature in order to be better, like enemy evo point min and max, choosing tag mutant, etc.)

But most of all, I wish you to listen to your players, and fix things that players do and do not prefer, like:
    • Legendary breeding event - which is permanent and does not make any sense because players can not breed other mutants which have same genes. I personally gave up on breeding some of mutants to platinum (if you want to give those mutants to new players, put them in jackpot or let players buy them with credits or jackpot tokens, or just make their stats better and people will use them)
    • Black Hole - is the thing you guys made totally pointless to use (players do not get as many jackpot tokens or better craft items like earlier). There is one thing you should reconsider: Charms are not "Big Win", they are totally opposite. E.g. I had crafted so many charms, and I have more than 4 years (1400+ days) of double and triple and quadruple XP and Heal, and Critical and Shield. Is that balanced? I don't think so.
    • Sorting friends by EVO, not by fame level - useful feature would be to see what mutant player uses as a Tag.
    • Campaign - new levels would be preferable with more XP that players can get. When I breed platinum mutant, I have to play constantly one level for about million times, just to make the mutant ready for PvP.
      It would be "nice to have" feature that you could reset Campaign, let's say, once a year, so players can pass it again. Just half of the current rewards would be fair to old players so they can earn them.
    • PvP - 2vs2 or 4vs4 modes would be nice to have.
    • EVO price - too much. I have to play one month to get 1 evo further, or to buy 18$ gold for 1 evo. And I get only 3 more evo points in PvP, and the enemies are mostly 50% stonger (like 100 evo points) or sometimes 1000% stronger (eg. 200 evo pts vs 3000 evo pts - not fair!).

I hope that someone will read this and reconsider some of those suggestions.

Let's make game better, together! Let this anniversary be light motive, so we can improve this game and play it for many, many years!

Wish you all the best!
    V.
    Thanks for this nice feedback, I've transferred it to the team!

so when are going to have some activities?

This has been the best anniversary so far. Thanks Kobojo. Hopefully we'll see more in the future.

Как купит

Туры за 30-40% от стоимости в турагентстве.
    Направления по которым можно улететь по этим бешеным скидкам следующие:
    - Вся Европа
    - Тайланд
    - Шри-Ланка
    - Индия
    - Бали
    - Доминикана
    - Вся Россия

Скидки 70% на отели и 50-60% на авиаперелеты.
    Подробности здесь http://bit.ly/2jO6Vei | Эксклюзивный товар, такого Вам никто не предложит в интернете.

Если Вы заядлый путешественник, то моя инструкция для Вас.
    Вы узнаете как приобрести практически любой тур за половину цены,
    а в некоторых случаях и за 40% от цены. Экономия - десятки тысяч рублей.
    И самое интересное Вы сможете продавать эти туры со своей наценкой знакомым, либо
    просто рекламировать среди незнакомых людей. Это реальный шанс неплохо заработать на перепродаже дешевых туров.
    Плюс самим летать по миру за копейки.

В продаже всего 20 копий материала , так что если Вы реально заинтересовались, то советую поторопиться.

Представляем базу продавцов туров на эксклюзивных условиях.
    К примеру отель 4-5* Тайланд - 40 000 рублей на двоих 21 день с перелетом, трансфером и экскурсиями.
    Приобрести инструкцию можно здесь http://bit.ly/2jO6Vei

P/S Кроме этого на ресурсах которые я Вам дам, Вы сможете приобрести брендовую одежду
    за 50% от цены магазина, телефоны, часы и т.д. Поверьте там очень много всего.