Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i agreed with magnus this game have alot of potential

the thing i dont really like about this game are the campain map
    it a huge turn off ,
    this game actually have a story not like mgg so i suggest that u guy should change the way u enter a game
    i want it look more like MGG (draw something on a box and put a text in there )it more interesting that way)

Quick question on Pyk, when placing him on the field it shows no target available, does his ability have the chance to target allies or only himself?

i find this game boring.
    The grapics and animations are not that spectacular as stated in Google Play, the game play is just another puzzle game with some minor extra's added to it. The idea is well thought of only the end result could be a bit better.
    I was asked for my opinion so here it is.
    Keep up the good work, maybe I enjoy your new games better.

Hi guys,

As the game has been live for a few days now and several of you have now sent in your feedback, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for your feedback!
    Whether you have love the game or not, all of it is really useful, thank you very much :)

We have been reading all your comments and they will be passed on to the dev teams.

Best regards,
    James

This game is great in terms of strategy and uniqueness. That being said you are going to lose almost all your players very soon if things dont get adjusted. Chests everyone has beaten to death but you've got to adjust it so we can sell/drop them or add a 2nd locksmith. Enemy Ai in the 100 campaigns gets insane buffs. 114 turn 2 they do 290+ damage to any char of mine regardless of position due to Horis. But most of all, the exp curve is what is going to make me and a few others quit. If I have to play 60 campaigns to level to 17 that's too much. Lvl 20s have said its hundreds of fights. This game is anti grind due to the chest problem and some change needs to occur. If something is modified here with exp (let us repeat old levels for reduced exp or give arena mroe exp and loses still get exp) then things will improve. If not... grind will get us all. I do hope you take this into account as it is a wonderful game and the different team strategies are awesome.
    Cheers
    Yoshi

New to the game and loving it.

Interesting features i'd like implemented:

- Direct play with friends, not just a random opponent.
    - Emoticons during PVP battles

That's all for now.

Here are some of my opinions about this game:

Design of Game:

-The graphic is nice and full of medieval theme, outstanding design in matching the style of different classes to animals,but I wish to see more when it comes to the pawns (or animal soldiers?) in which they lack variation, typically those with 5 hp, 10 hp and 15 hp.

- The story line is a bit ordinary like typical medieval story. As a player, it would be a great pleasure if there are more plots (other than those ordinary ones which depicts the entire story that the land was under the threat of dark sides and so on...this is easily predictable.)

Game-play Experience:

- It would be more interesting if players can use props or something like spell or ritual power, which provides variation during the tides of war. I have this come to my mind because I have encountered some players in arena which simply moved the pawns, not even use those animal champions.

-The Arena players matching system is a bit "hardcore" to new players like me, especially when I, with rating 530, very often I came across many players with rating of over 700, so, it would be much more balanced if the differences of rating between players are maintained within 10-20, rather than over 200 that I used to come across with.

Prize

-It is reasonable and appealing to players. But in the store, if the options to buy the champions with level of Rarity from "common", "rare", "superb" and "legendary" are the same, that is, you can only buy one from each category, that would be a bit boring. I hope the ratio can maintained within: 4 (common) : 2 (rare/ superb) : 1 (epic)

To be fair, I enjoy this game pretty much and I wish to see its potential to become a popular game that many shall become "Primal Legend" 's fanatics !

Love everything about the game so far (stage 34 now).

The only complaint I have for the game at this moment is the way stage design to give AI advantage such as faster primal gauge / different ability / random power buff which feel artificial and cheap which restrict the stage to have only one hero formation as model answer.

This game has great potential, i agree with everyones suggestions just as long as its not 1 update. i really dislike games that get new content way too fast. Maybe add new heroes every month and 1 major update every 2 months. It will prolong the life of the game.
    Also Campaign needs work, you do the same mission objectives repeatedly just with increasing difficulty. How about coming up with new objectives, maybe timed objectives and stuff thats just different than "destroy this". And try to make campaign utilize all types of heroes.. not just liu, torr and horus. theyre pretty much used in most missions. Heres some campaign suggestions:
    -Timed missions:
    A. Set time to destroy target
    B. Survive X amount of time

-Bonus stages
    A. Set Bombs, or Black spaces on the board. Your goal is to accumilate points without hitting the bombs/black marks. The amount of spaces you destroy will get you gold. This could be a daily bonus game played every 24 hours for free players to accumilate gold.
    B. Mini games, 1 free play a day and X amount of tries using crystals. Rewards can be chests or rare heroes if lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacky MGG 2015 View Post
    Here are some of my opinions about this game:

Design of Game:

-The graphic is nice and full of medieval theme, outstanding design in matching the style of different classes to animals,but I wish to see more when it comes to the pawns (or animal soldiers?) in which they lack variation, typically those with 5 hp, 10 hp and 15 hp.

- The story line is a bit ordinary like typical medieval story. As a player, it would be a great pleasure if there are more plots (other than those ordinary ones which depicts the entire story that the land was under the threat of dark sides and so on...this is easily predictable.)

Game-play Experience:

- It would be more interesting if players can use props or something like spell or ritual power, which provides variation during the tides of war. I have this come to my mind because I have encountered some players in arena which simply moved the pawns, not even use those animal champions.

-The Arena players matching system is a bit "hardcore" to new players like me, especially when I, with rating 530, very often I came across many players with rating of over 700, so, it would be much more balanced if the differences of rating between players are maintained within 10-20, rather than over 200 that I used to come across with.

Prize

-It is reasonable and appealing to players. But in the store, if the options to buy the champions with level of Rarity from "common", "rare", "superb" and "legendary" are the same, that is, you can only buy one from each category, that would be a bit boring. I hope the ratio can maintained within: 4 (common) : 2 (rare/ superb) : 1 (epic)

To be fair, I enjoy this game pretty much and I wish to see its potential to become a popular game that many shall become "Primal Legend" 's fanatics !
    I do agree arena matchmaking is unfair, but you can overcome it. try to do just the 5 arenas for the free chest then focus on campaign to level up. the more HP you have the better you can survive in arena. Also we know mostly everyone uses the same heroes in arena, try to find a counter to the most used heroes. My arena team only has 1 offensive hero and 3 support, even if the 1 offense dies, my support mitigate literally all damage and if i do lose it will take at least 20 minutes to beat my defense. most of the time if my offense dies i end up winning with overpowered spaces (regular spaces with 100+ hp).

You guys have a very cool concept.

It is very similar to Clash Royale but without the HORRIBLE taunting and mean spirits of "emotes"

I can play another person and lose with dignity not having the winner laugh in my face. Please don't change this.

I am surprised how addicting this game is I am already level 16

Good Job!