Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yes it really is a great game, my experience with the matchmaking system is very good. Very addicting but great fun for the whole family.. https://youtu.be/MPTlIp9CL48

Great game indeed.
    I wanna know how i get drall!

Also, i have some ideas!
    First, let we play agains friends!
    Second, the chests take too long to be opening! Let us open at least 2 at same time!!
    Third, why u guys dont put at the shop a subscrible like héroes charge? We pay like 3 dollars and win 100 crystals every day!

Thank you!!

Hi Aza
    This is a good game. i have some ideas.
    1. Increase chest prize and open time, Because everybody have to work or class but they don't want to miss chest, 1hr is too short for work or class and 4hrs chest is too short for sleep.
    - 1hr to 2hrs, 8 to 14 cards
    - 4 to 7hrs, 22 to 32 cards
    - Fight chest waiting time decrease to 11hrs.
    2. Avoid match same opponent continuously, i just lost a high lvl player has very strong cards, i don't want to meet him agian in next match.
    3. Have 2 or more decks to switch, time saving for changing heroes.

The game is really fun, and I normally don't like these types of games, but this one got me hooked. It never gets boring between playing the story line and arena. But I feel arena needs to be a little more balanced than just the number of medals you have. I have played multiple games were my opponent had 200+ more max health points than me. So I feel that character level should also play a role in finding arena opponents. My only other complaint is that Hiru is still "broken" even after the recent patch, I believe his primal guage should be increased, as it can be filled multiple times in a person's turn,or his health should be decreased. But other than these two problems the game is awesome, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

lexabarron.4070 Today at 12:54 PM
    Level 128 is absolutely ridiculous. You have two totem gods to destroy in less than three moves. And then you need to have your players on opposite ends of the boards which loses you moves also.

You updated another level where it went from one catapult to two in the second wave. So I know you can change it.

This level I've been stuck on for four days now. FOUR!! I'm absolutely done with this game. I've spent at least £100 in game purchases. And this is the result? Being stuck on a level that is impossible to get through? Five days and playing for hours at a time trying to defeat this level. I've spent minimum of 40 hours trying to get this level.

You need to make it one wave. Or at least in the second wave make it regular Heroes to knock out or just the entire board opponent. This level is too hard and I've tried almost every combination of hero that would do the job and nothing. Closest I got was the second round and reducing their life by 100 points. In five days that's my greatest achievement.

And it says I can train my heroes in the barracks? What does that mean? You can only level them up by having the cards. Can't get cards because I can't move level.
    Unless there is another way to make them stronger and a way to bring the summoning cost then that message is irrelevant.
    Maybe reduce summoning costs for your actual players and not the opponents please. I have the same heroes and somehow they can get their hero three moves ahead of me with less than half the amount of cards to switch.

Serious update needs to happen with this level alone.

Regards
    Lex

Quote Originally Posted by Alexa Campbell View Post
    lexabarron.4070 Today at 12:54 PM
    Level 128 is absolutely ridiculous. You have two totem gods to destroy in less than three moves. And then you need to have your players on opposite ends of the boards which loses you moves also.

You updated another level where it went from one catapult to two in the second wave. So I know you can change it.

This level I've been stuck on for four days now. FOUR!! I'm absolutely done with this game. I've spent at least £100 in game purchases. And this is the result? Being stuck on a level that is impossible to get through? Five days and playing for hours at a time trying to defeat this level. I've spent minimum of 40 hours trying to get this level.

You need to make it one wave. Or at least in the second wave make it regular Heroes to knock out or just the entire board opponent. This level is too hard and I've tried almost every combination of hero that would do the job and nothing. Closest I got was the second round and reducing their life by 100 points. In five days that's my greatest achievement.

And it says I can train my heroes in the barracks? What does that mean? You can only level them up by having the cards. Can't get cards because I can't move level.
    Unless there is another way to make them stronger and a way to bring the summoning cost then that message is irrelevant.
    Maybe reduce summoning costs for your actual players and not the opponents please. I have the same heroes and somehow they can get their hero three moves ahead of me with less than half the amount of cards to switch.

Serious update needs to happen with this level alone.

Regards
    Lex
    128 is actually quite easy, you just need to use heroes that target the areas that the totems are in. I use a team of all red heroes for most totem boards it just simplifies beating them if you are focused on only 1 color. Wakai will hit both, if Kiit or Hiru land a hit it can be devastating and Erys if placed properly can take advantage of where the second wave totem god is placed and start working on it as soon as the first one is destroyed.

In my video I placed Erys in the wrong place and wasn't able to use it on the second wave. The first time I beat it I was using Squy instead of Kiit so there is room for substitutions if you don't have the heroes I used.

=== Team ===
    Erys Level 2
    Kiit Level 5
    Wakai Level 4
    Hiru Level 7

=== ALT ===
    Squy Level 4

Just don't give up, letting it beat you mentally is more of an issue than anything else, never give up

Love the game and have been playing it for several weeks now. The best thing you have going for you is how generous you are with gems. It is nice to see such a great game where the devs are not super greedy.

Also, it would be great to incorporate events and possibly guilds in the future.

Keep up the amazing work!

40 hours and you didn't beat this level.....where your eyes open?

Use an all red team and you can beat it first try, especially with the new recruits.

-Hiru
    -Areys
    -Kiit
    -Kaala

i cant enter the game anymore

Wanderer

I see a lot of potential here to be a truly great mobile game and there is not a lot of mobile games I like so it a big thing when I say I really enjoy this game
    I have a ton of ideas and I'm more then willing to share them to see this game evolve and become great
    I have high hopes for this game and my biggest advice to you guys and creators is to please please please listen to your community because that has alway be the way games grow for the better
    hope to see a ton more from y'all in the future ^w^

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

I like the premise of the game but I have a couple big problems with it. The biggest problem I have is the leveling up of both my player level and the character level. My problem with the player experience is I can't get any unless I beat a new level and so I am stuck at level 8; even if I go back and beat older levels I still don't get any experience. My problem with the character leveling comes from the fact you need gold and I get less than 100 from the chest and I get maybe 30 from beating a stage. So I have been able to make it to stage 32 and I can't level up my characters so I can't beat the stage and therefore I can't level up my player level. I also have a problem with how on some stages the opp can use it's characters at will without making matches; I have seen this several times in one stage the opponent used his 2 characters twice in one turn and destroyed most of my health in that one turn.