Question about Mori vs Borg

I was looking at the comparetive stats for Mori and borg and I am quiet flabbergasted. Mori at 7 heals the same as borg at 4 for 2 less targets and a far higher mana cost. This in general seems to be a theme of all characters I've unlocked so far when it comes to any blue characters. They are all stuck with vastly high mana costs compared to any heros from all colours and yet all seem to have comparetive or simply weaker abilities. It seems odd that blue is singular in it's underwhelmingness. Yellow is unarguably the best colour with the almighty power of instakilling players, and seems to be the exclusive build of any high level pvper because it shreds player health. Red has a lot of characters that are solid, typically with a lot of power of boardclear, green certainly has good options, mostly more defensive or utility.

Blue though seems to be not only without it's own flavour. It seems purely more expensive attempts to at random replicate the abilities of other colours. Gwen being the exception, a character unfortinatly hard to fit simply because she always gets stuck standing in as a solo blue or running with a cripple to hold your team back. Now perhaps there is some high level unlock for blue, but I've never seen any high level players in pvp run any blues outside the occasional gwen so I'm left rather doubtful there.

I hope at some point blue can be looked at, both for it's lack of identity and generally underwhelming overpriced abilities.

Borgs tooltip appears to be innacurate. By a long shot. He still is only a few point short of mori though at nearly half the level for a bonus of 2 more targets along with acfuall cheapness to cast. So I'd say the point still stands, particularily since I'm not sure if the tooltip or the ingame numbers are the ones intended by the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazeell View Post
    Borgs tooltip appears to be innacurate. By a long shot. He still is only a few point short of mori though at nearly half the level for a bonus of 2 more targets along with acfuall cheapness to cast. So I'd say the point still stands, particularily since I'm not sure if the tooltip or the ingame numbers are the ones intended by the devs.
    This thread just needs to be cleaned out and deleted, now borgs gone from healing 28 to 14 in my game after two games of 28. I dont even know what to think about his healing numbers now I'll need to get to the bottom of that before I can get to borg vs mori

Alright, I've been fiddling with borg and his heals have output 4 different, ever increasing numbers over the course of a single match. I'm flabbergasted, it's like turns passing is adding to his heal count.

Hi Tazeel,

I can't answer all the points put forwards here, however I do want to add in just a few thoughts after having played both these heroes a lot in a "full heal" lineup.

For me, Mori gives out "agressive" heals: healing the center 4 units a lot will give you a very powerful attack if you have possible matches there and is great for opening up the middle of the board or dishing out tons of damage to a hero that might happen to be there.
    Borg heals in a line and is great for "defensive" healing as it creates a solid barrier that your opponent has to break through before doing damage.

Moreover, even if Mori's agressive heal may not always be well suited for PvP matches, there are many PvE duels where she shines! (having to break down an objective for example)

So that being said, I don't know if you can objectively compare the two as they seem to fit two very distinct roles.
    What about Maarrar? Have you tested him out vs Borg?

Best,
    James