Thread: [Bug] Drall

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

[Bug] Drall

So I Saw In The Bingo Theres A New Mutant ''Grall'' It Says Its A Free Mutant You Get For Downloading Primal Legends.

When I Downloaded The Game I Checked MGG Nothing. Then I Played For A While (Actually Pretty Good Game Might Keep Playin It) And I Checked MGG Again Nothing In My Inventory Or Incubator. Then I Played Till I Got Level 5 Checked MGG Nothing Then Restarted The Page Some Times And Still Didnt Get It.

Can You Please Solve This?

~Eduards/Articuno

Hi there and thank you for your message!

You will receive Drall in Mutants Genetic Gladiator once you have reached the player level of 5 and connected Primal Legends to the same Facebook account you use to play Mutants.
    Also, some users may not get a notification about receiving him, so make sure you check your inventory.

Best regards,
    James

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank You I Finnaly Received It Although I Think it Just Needed Some Time :P

Question New free mutant

I saw a mission to get free mutant by download game Primal Legends and reach lever 5 in game.
    I completed the mision and connected both MGG and Primal Lengends with same Facebook account.
    But when i check my inventory and incubator, there isnt new mutant.
    Can u resolve this for me please!
    Thank you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Primal legends mutant(free mutant)

I saw a mission to get free mutant by download game Primal Legends and reach lever 5 in game.
    I completed the mision and connected both MGG and Primal Lengends with same Facebook account.
    But when i check my inventory and incubator, there isnt new mutant.
    Can u resolve this for me please!
    Thank you![/QUOTE]

I have the same problem. i installed and got to lv5 in the game Prime Legends . and I cant see my free mutant anywhere. both games are logged in with the same FB account. does anyone know how to solve this? thanks a lot

Same here. I got to level 5 and I never got the mutant.kobojo,if you could please fix this problem for me I would greatly appreciate it.

You need to wait a few hours before the mutant is placed into your account. If you have waited for more than 24 hours then please contact support using my red button below. Thank you for trying out Primal legends and also for your patience in the matter :)