Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

Reaching Leve 5 On Primal Legends?

Hello MGG World I Saw Something On The Newsletter Of The Game Saying When You Reach Level 5 On Primal Legends By Logging Into Facebook And Hitting Level 5 , You Get A Exclusive Mutant.

I Have Signed In Using Facebook & Reached Level 5 On Primal Legends But Not Recieved The Mutant , Is This Because My Incubator Is Full? It Should Go Into Your Inventory If Your Incubator Is Full.

Thanks Anyways

Mr Illuminati

How do I get the promised mutant from Primal Legends?

After finishing 5 levels, mutants genetic gladiators promised to give a mutant. But i didn't get it.
    How do I get the mutant?

You will have to wait a few hours for the mutant to be placed in your account :)

I have downloaded this game yo my phone and got to level 5 and connected it my Facebookm account nut still have yet to receive DRALL so does anyone know what to do please?

Problem solved
    Last edited by Brandon Charles; 08-12-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Lee how did you solve the problem

Never mind Lee went back to game and there he was
    Last edited by Brandon Charles; 08-12-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny Aros View Post
    Lee how did you solve the problem
    You will get it after you reach level 5 on primal legends. But it takes little time after you reach level 5.

It been two days ago since I hit level 5 and still no mutant from the primal game. My name on the game is Rheck and I been waiting for it
    Last edited by Rheck Triangel; 08-14-2016 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Gammar

You should contact support and let them know how long you have been waiting Rheck! You can get to support by clicking my red button or by clicking Vickey's Blue support button above :) Good luck in Mutants and legends!

Angry I did not receive the exclusive mutant

Hi !
    Well the question is why I did not receive the exclusive mutant i intalled primal legents i reach level 5 with my facebook account.
    Why I did not receive the exclusive mutant?

you need to wait for couple of hours to get the mutant