Thread: exp curve

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

exp curve

I tink exp curve is quite crazy, lvl 22 only 32k but lvl 23 need 64, 100 quest give you only 50k, so you need tons of.arenas to lvl and if you wan grind it yiu cant stock chest... it s a bit frustratin..

totally agree. for 24 you need 96K !!!!!!!. a win in arena gives you 250 xp so if you only do arena you need 380 wins... i like grinding but this is to much.. well back to grinding then :-)

If nothin change i think i ll quit soon... it s borin....

agree.. i love to pvp but waiting for 5 hours for battle chests. only 250xp and most of the time no chests because my treasury is full takes the fun away BIG TIME

Maybe if losing on arena give you some xp too will be nice... (like 50 or 100) And only if you played Xtimes o matched Xquantity of colors to make sure you will not grind level with leaving or self losing

380 wins for 5min a game is about 35h gamin and you have to win 90% games and for only 2 arena chest a day???
    IT S CRAZY !!!
    and only for 23, and for 23 to 33 ??? 1000h gamin???

it should be rewarding to lvl up but 96k xp to get to lvl 24 is insane with 500xp for quests and 250 for arena win. i love this game but spending hours to lvl up and get only 20 diamonds and plus 30 points is not encouraging enough to lvl up.. i would like to get hero cards orsomethinglike that to reward me for spending hours on gameplay... hopefully they will do something about it