Trouble making Kane work

Of the heroes that are difficult to be effective with, I'm finding Kane to be the worst. His ability requires a rather large amount of energy to charge and can't be used until other heroes are already in play.

I'm currently level 12, and in PvP there are plenty of direct damage decks (Shura, Horis, and Erys for the lucky guys) so investing in a skill that pumps my other heroes on their second use (at least) takes far too long. I've had some success using him as a mini-Pyk, as his high health and double space size can be a decent blocker.

Allowing him to buff all your heroes whether or not they are in play could give a tactical edge on holding back a damage ability, not sure how OP that could be unless I got to try it, of course.

Anyone have any deck builds that work good with Kane?

Update on this in case anyone cares:

Using Masha and/or Mori to give Kane some extra health helps him play a role as a good blocker against Torr. This can keep a squishy hero in the back alive long enough to return fire. Kane still falls off if the game goes too long as his ability cannot be used on each hero more than once so use his boost to deal huge damage as fast as you can.

I'll be honest, for me, it saw little to no play, I found Bane or Karg to be a better green substitution, at least in pve.

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed in Kane. He's usually more trouble than he's worth, but with so many players running Horis and Torr in PvP I've been trying many different combinations to see how other heroes can be most effective.

Not everyone can be a winner, I guess.

I'm currently remaining at the 550 mark, which is nothing, but I like it here. I'm only at level 90 so I still haven't unlocked all heroes, maybe something better will surface in later stages

If you guys are still having trouble with horus/torr then watch my video. Kane is pretty useless if you what you say is true. He can only buff each hero once? I use styr, he buffs all heroes and it stacks, he also consumes 3 spaces horizontally making him great for defense with my setup.

https://youtu.be/dI2HrtLJ0GM

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

dont forget to sign the petition to change arena chest cooldown !!
    :)