Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Unhappy <Torr> changes to max 7 tiles -fair? / refunds

Stealth nerf or fair adjustment? I am quite disappointed in this nerf as it was a great powerhous in common.

Was it really too OP and why was it not discivered in testing... I hope not a sign for the future as I only spend cash in games that do a good job and dont pull these stunts on their playerbase.. Kobojo dont forget that people put in real cash to maximise their favorite chars.. You will also adjust your refund policy to allow me to back out my $100 i put in till now?

100$ for a beta its not soo smart

Hi there!

In our testing we had not found how well Torr worked when teamed up with other yellow heroes. Since the game launch we noticed that most people were using him in every one of their games, showing us that something was wrong with this hero.

Also, keep en eye on this forum: http://forums.kobojo.com/forumdispla...-Announcements
    You will find all the patch-notes posted there :)

Best,
    James

Thx for responding, albeit not answering all my questions.

Stopped spending. Contacted itunes.

Goodluck with game tho, but it,ll be in my f2p to watch folder

I would argue Torr might need a further nerf as I still see him in most PvP games (around 700 honor) and find it hard to work around him.

His energy cost is low enough to use his ability twice in a turn. Often combined with Horis, Torr is a common counter play to the first hero I place in an attempt to my dude as quickly as possible. While I can usually avoid Horis with my other heroes, Torr's direct damage has to be neutralized if I can't win quickly.

I think he might need a slightly higher energy cost. His viability for new players is certainly great, but at higher levels it takes the creativity out of team building.

7 tiles is completely fair. If you want more aoe use Drall or whatever his name is