Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Super Mutants Slots has moored!

Dear Psy-Captains!

The Mutants Slots is evolving and multiplying, giving you access to 3 Slot machines instead of 1!

Please welcome the Super Mutants Slots!

Expected release dates:
    Facebook: August 18th, 2016
    Android: August 19th, 2016
    iOS: August 22nd, 2016

THE LUCKY SLOT!

Similar to the machine you used to play until now, this machine contains many different items.

In this machine, we also implemented a brand new FREE SPIN feature: Every 6 hours, you will be offered a free chance to play so stay alert and check if this icon appears when on your roof!

---------------------------------------------------------

MUTANTS MADNESS!

This machine will be filled with mutants! You will be sure to obtain a mutant at every spin, so don't miss a chance to complete your collections!

Last but not least, note that as you level up in Fame, more mutants will become available in the machine! So lets go in the arena from time to time, shall we?

CASH FRENZY!

This machine will be dedicated to CURRENCIES: Spin the wheel for the chance to win thousands of Gold!

THE SUPERJACKPOT!

To finish with, of course the SuperJackpot will still be available but in ALL machines!

Head to Mutants: Genetic Gladiators and let us know what you think of this new feature!

Have a great day!
    The Kobojo team

Illustrious

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic narthrax's Avatar

at the moment the gold jackpot is a scam, remove the credits and replace it with 5-10 gold because at this rate it is 50k credits about 90% of the time and it just doesn't feel like you can actually win.
    the mutant maddness jackpot... lower the tokens and put the gold to 250 since it is a very high chance of a reppeat, 100 tokens takes most players weeks to obtain.

Hillarious.. just hillarious. The price of one spin in mutants madness is not worth at all... And for me it is more not so, as except for the seasonal mutants and a few zodiac, i have all the rest... So a high chance of gettin somethin i already have.

I agree. 250 JP tokens would take you over a month to earn. 5 videos per day + 2 free ones for the daily task = 7 per day max.

The gold wouldn't be bad if you were a newbie but with the chance of repeats. The Challenge Hall exchange/JP Token Exchange is much better cause there's zero risk.

EDIT: I also agree that the credits should be taken out.

Well I had 1000 gold to spare so I tried them out. I think the gold you spend for the mutant slots are comparable to what you would spend on a mutant mystery box, so in that regard it's like a mutant box that doesn't go away. With the cash frenzy I got a bit of gold back to re-spin but like the jackpot of old you of course have higher odds of getting credits so it's up to you if you are feeling lucky: high risk high reward. I dunno, it doesn't seem that bad to me but I don't see many players blowing 250 tokens for a random mutant when just a month ago you could get them for 1.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Charles View Post
    Well I had 1000 gold to spare so I tried them out. I think the gold you spend for the mutant slots are comparable to what you would spend on a mutant mystery box, so in that regard it's like a mutant box that doesn't go away. With the cash frenzy I got a bit of gold back to re-spin but like the jackpot of old you of course have higher odds of getting credits so it's up to you if you are feeling lucky: high risk high reward. I dunno, it doesn't seem that bad to me but I don't see many players blowing 250 tokens for a random mutant when just a month ago you could get them for 1.
    High reward??? what exaclty is the high reward? everything seems very lackluster unless you are a newbie ...

There is no high reward. The mutants offered are trash. And the price of 100 tokens is absolutely insane. Kobojo clearly just wants us to fork over cash to get mutants. pos

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well judging by the comments on the fan page, 99% of players are not happy at all. I've been an avid player for nearly since the game was introduced and over time I've seen some changes, some good and some not so good. This is how I see it, Kobojo I hope you read this...... Ever since the Black Hole came into existence, (which was a great idea) you made changes. First you took away the drop rate of the jackpot tokens, because "apparently" some people complained about how the drop rate was too high, which was a load of crap, no one said that at all, so you changed it so the drop rate is very low. But I have also noticed not only was that done, but also the drop rate for the Extra bonus when crafting. So now that the new Slots arrived, you expect players to use 100 tokens to spin for a mutant? Do you guys know how long it takes to get just 100 tokens? I've been flogging my guts out when the jackpot tokens arrive as the Extra bonus, and I mean I put in a lot of effort to get what I can from crafting, just to get those tokens and now you expect us to use 100 tokens for one spin? Even if I had 2,000 tokens, that's 20 spins right? The chances of me getting duplicates is way too high and I would never ever risk it at such a price. If it was 5 tokens per spin, it wouldn't be so bad, but even that is a little too high. You're going to lose players with bad ideas, my advice, change it before you do.

Quote Originally Posted by MattSmith View Post
    Well judging by the comments on the fan page, 99% of players are not happy at all. I've been an avid player for nearly since the game was introduced and over time I've seen some changes, some good and some not so good. This is how I see it, Kobojo I hope you read this...... Ever since the Black Hole came into existence, (which was a great idea) you made changes. First you took away the drop rate of the jackpot tokens, because "apparently" some people complained about how the drop rate was too high, which was a load of crap, no one said that at all, so you changed it so the drop rate is very low. But I have also noticed not only was that done, but also the drop rate for the Extra bonus when crafting. So now that the new Slots arrived, you expect players to use 100 tokens to spin for a mutant? Do you guys know how long it takes to get just 100 tokens? I've been flogging my guts out when the jackpot tokens arrive as the Extra bonus, and I mean I put in a lot of effort to get what I can from crafting, just to get those tokens and now you expect us to use 100 tokens for one spin? Even if I had 2,000 tokens, that's 20 spins right? The chances of me getting duplicates is way too high and I would never ever risk it at such a price. If it was 5 tokens per spin, it wouldn't be so bad, but even that is a little too high. You're going to lose players with bad ideas, my advice, change it before you do.
    YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. THEY SHOULD FIRE THEIR PRODUCT OWNER!

And Kobojo, we have already kindly asked you not to "IMPROVE" game any more!

List of failures:
    • Cash Frenzy - where you can only get 50000 credits
    • Mutant madness - duplicated mutants for 100 tokens or 350 gold
    • Legendary breeding event, new mutants are almost impossible to breed
    • Lowered chances for crafting good items in black hole
    • Lowered chances for extra win in black hole
    • Lowered chances in old jackpot for winning good items
    • Various "Boosted" boxes that give the same items for more gold

You made the game so you have to spend more mutosterone and gold... Just to spend more gold so you can buy more. You guys won't get a penny more from me! I used to buy for 10-20 EUR on weekends. Now I spend on new game: Magic Rush. And I am sorry for giving all that money to Kobojo. These features are disappointments, one after another. If you guys won't listen, we won't play. And I have made you a new slogan. And guess what! It's free of charge!

AND WHAT IS NEXT???

They intentionally put 100 tokens for mutant madness so people would be mad, and after that a "good KOBOJO" will lower it to 50 tokens or I don't know how many... so we can say "ok, Kobojo listens to their players". No guys, let's face it. They do not make the games with passion. They make it so they can make more and more profit. And this is legitimate thing. It is called capitalism. But the one thing here that bothers me is that Kobojo tries to make fools of us. Well, Kobojo succeeded to make me a fool in just one thing: paying money for their failures. but not any more!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brandon Charles; 08-23-2016 at 01:21 AM.

Thumbs up

for me the "MUTANTS MADNESS" is just a new scam
    and the "CASH FRENZY" is useless....why to create a machine just for this ?

we can't choose our tag after 3 years....and i don't think this is normal....we don't need useless updates

The cash machine is just a joke. As are the majority of the changes implemented in this game over time. Here, take back your credits, ill even give you double the credits you gave me for all the gold i spent there. What a ridiculous scam. Good job with the "passion" part of your game there.