Thread: Chest Help

Chest Help

Just wondering the rarity of chests. Which colors of chests are more rare. I have two chests of the same level but a different color. I wish there was a wiki for primal legends so we can see a breakdown of different chests and colors.

After the initial rush of 15 and 30 minute chests, you're going to get 1 hr, 4 hr, and 12 hr chests.

1 hour will usually have common cards with a small chance of rare.

4 hour chests will always have at least the two Rares but sometimes more.

12 hour chests give you the Epic cards and tons of Rares and commons.

I would say you can expect a 4 hour chest to appear 1 out of every 6 times. 12 hour chest I only see one out of every 40-50 times. This is my experience having played this game since launch. I play regularly, am Level 16, and only have seen 4 12 hour chests, but maybe I'm just unlucky. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Brerman View Post
    After the initial rush of 15 and 30 minute chests, you're going to get 1 hr, 4 hr, and 12 hr chests.

1 hour will usually have common cards with a small chance of rare.

4 hour chests will always have at least the two Rares but sometimes more.

12 hour chests give you the Epic cards and tons of Rares and commons.

I would say you can expect a 4 hour chest to appear 1 out of every 6 times. 12 hour chest I only see one out of every 40-50 times. This is my experience having played this game since launch. I play regularly, am Level 16, and only have seen 4 12 hour chests, but maybe I'm just unlucky. :)
    Those numbers seem right, ive gotten 1 24 hour chest (not exactly sure of the time) but it was golden/black if i remember and had a huge sum of gold around 10k. The 12 hour chests i got about 2 in arena and maybe about 4 in campaign. I mostly get 4 hour chests in campain and 1 hour chests in arena, anything less never pops up. Maybe when you hit a certain level the rates change?