Thread: Friends

Friends

Can we battle friends? If so, how and when?
    I'm not able to battle my friend :(

I've got tired of those constant random friend requests. I don't need random friends. An option to unlist yourself from these requests would be appreciated.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback, I'm passing this on to the dev team =)

Best regards,
    James

Quote Originally Posted by VitalyPitt View Post
    I've got tired of those constant random friend requests. I don't need random friends. An option to unlist yourself from these requests would be appreciated.
    Add me man. I need friends ingame that I can talk to. Happy gaming everyone! Also I seconded on Sparrows post to be able to battle friends. It will be insanely very cool, much much better than Clash Royale.

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic NipponOokami's Avatar

Question Finding friends/(those you fought with) through in game

Is there a way to find the Primal Legends ID of players in game? I'm trying to add someone as a friend, named Criminal Ace, and he isn't on the forums. We had a lot of fun while playing, being merciful and not using heroes until the very end and even then just having fun (he accidentally got killed by my troops)
    I'd really like to find him again as I've never found anyone else who'd play my style (?) (everyone I play with definitely has winning in mind; I always wait until they strike with heroes, in case they don't want to)
    Maybe we can request friending through matches or something?

Much thanks,
    ー日本狼

NipponOokami that is one of the best suggestions I've seen I would love a way to send a request to people during battle but most of us have max friends already so not sure how that could be handle unless we always stay one friend short of max :(

It would still be a great feature and nothing fancy just send a request button and then on the opponents end Accept or Deny options and have it set so that each player can only do it once in a match so they can't spam to win .... it might even be a decent option to disrupt botting :)