Thread: Bane

Unhappy Bane

I can't understand how Bane works. It gives life, that's fine. But why do all cells influenced by his spell get stronger? I mean, they hit stronger (not 5 points as usual). That's overpowered. I never take those green creatures, because they are useless. And now it turns out that some of them create disbalance. Healers should heal and nothing else.

I don't see a problem with Bane. All Heroes have to be different :) If all green-powered Heroes "just healed", it would be very boring and there wouldn't be any need for more types.

Not all "green heroes" heal. Some grants extra power like Kane. But Bane's explanation is purely to heal.

I could be wrong but I feel like he didn't use to do this, he use to just grant extra life but has changed recently. I feel like that's why I didn't level him up.

The buff to unit damage is what makes the green heroes valuable. Pure defense would provide little in the long run, but being able to get more power from your chains is a huge bonus to creating good matches on the board. It makes the chains worth more than just building energy for hero abilities.

Bane is my boy.

The idea of healers being a good source of dps is brilliant, healers should not only heal

I say he should only heal.