Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvP Bots

PvP Bots

Im sick of bots in pvp ,game said real time battles with others players but is full of bots isnt funny fight a bot

why do you think you are fighting bots?

i fought KeenCub several times and always put torr in last row always if its a human he/she will learn how to use torr but instead always put torr in the last row always

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

im fightin only bots since last update it s very useless im 1100+ and i wan fight humans to test and show my strenght !!!
    (i asked james but for now no answer...)
    :(

hmmmn interesting. I guess in lower level players like me still have to encounter one. Now after update I usually put some emoticons to check if they reply and its real time.

i guess problem is whit high lvl rankin

Quote Originally Posted by Suppla BIT View Post
    i guess problem is whit high lvl rankin
    It then is a temporal issue, lets wait more people in the arenas and bots should not be longer necesary

Agree! Wait for us then. hehehe!

My question is: why change the system? b4 i fought whit GOD, diana rico, mass murderer ecc ecc, all player whit 1100-1200+ and now i found only bots and 1 or 2 players in the evening. B4 last update i receive the challenge from other players but now it stop

Quote Originally Posted by Suppla BIT View Post
    My question is: why change the system? b4 i fought whit GOD, diana rico, mass murderer ecc ecc, all player whit 1100-1200+ and now i found only bots and 1 or 2 players in the evening. B4 last update i receive the challenge from other players but now it stop
    I guess your were not online together for now. Since you can mention those names, it means that you guys atop are still on the fewest of a kind. I do hope they will try to make adjustments again for the players convenience and satisfaction. We need this challenges to keep our interest right.