Stuck on fight #28

I'm only a level 8...have been playing for a while...really enjoyed the game until I get stuck on fight 28....I hate starting over all the time...this can be a real turn off to a game....too bad cause I really liked this game...

Try with Hiru Squy Wakai and either Erys Karg Liu or Torr, some stages require more skill than others and some just need allot of luck.

I don't understand why people get challenged and then get annoyed with the game, if it was so easy you could breeze through who would want to play

For me personally its a bigger turn off when winning is too easy ...

I don't mind a challenge....but getting stuck on same fight days after days is frustrating and don't have patience for that....I don't see the point of that sorry

In fight 28, you have 3 rounds to beat 400 points....come on!!!

Hiru is the best bet atleast focus on Red tiles for him to cast as many times as possible. This stages that can one kill us needs more luck. Keep playing, you will find many more stages that are way more harder.

Do you have enough heroes that are of use? Just use Hiru.

Know that HorisShura/Isiaaki are USELESS.

You haven't even gotten to that annoying cannon ball level where you need to defeat them in 7 turns or you die.