need some advanced info

Hi all, im new to the game and i like it a lot, im googling for advanced info or a fan page with guides/teams etc but i cant find anything, i understand the basics of the game but i want to know more about "healing", is there any good tactic to use healers? if u heal minions i know that can "survive" a bit more, but they do more dmg when u match 3 of them? also when u lose minions how can i calculate how much dmg i will receive?

thx in advance

Welcome! Healers are great right now. Boosted health on a unit will deal additional damage but you'll also lose additional damage when they die. Try tapping the ! on the left side to see your current unit health to better gauge damage you might receive.

Feel free to ask more questions.

Hey Mods, can we get a dedicated channel for sharing decks? Could help build the strategy discussion.

Filippos try this thread for teams ...
    http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....2-Meet-my-team!

Or did I misunderstand what you meant Brerman?

thx for the response :)

Quote Originally Posted by Brerman View Post
    Welcome! Healers are great right now. Boosted health on a unit will deal additional damage but you'll also lose additional damage when they die. Try tapping the ! on the left side to see your current unit health to better gauge damage you might receive.
    I don't think you get additional damage if your guy dies.

Their base point remains the same. They just get increased health. If you click the all seeing eye you will see 19/5. So you have 19 health but 5 points lost if you die

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I don't think you get additional damage if your guy dies.

Their base point remains the same. They just get increased health. If you click the all seeing eye you will see 19/5. So you have 19 health but 5 points lost if you die
    i tested it and u r correct

Whoops! Thanks for the correction.

healers rules pvp right now , they do a lot a damage a team of 3 0 4 healres