Thread: Konil

Konil

First, I have to say I love this character and backstory. A surprisingly hilarious hero amongst the stories of battle weary warriors and mad alchemists.

After testing Konil for a while, I've estimated his freeze rate to about around 66-70%. This is pretty decent as if you can line up two heroes in one shot, you have a solid chance of freezing at least one. The other benefit is he can be placed on the back line so he's not as easily targeted.

That being said, I think he needs to offer a little more utility, especially for an Epic card. His damage is high enough to destroy most basic units, so there's little chance he'll freeze anything but heroes. Gwenn's random spray will usually hit several units and offer some level of board control that can make it rough for the opponent to create matches on their turn. Gwenn also now freezes a hero when entering and leaving play, while Konil has no Battle Cry, Death Rattle or Passive.

Give the Bunny a little more love Kobojo.

Yey another fan like me. Eventhough he is mediocre for now I'm using him with my chill deck. Give him battle cry and Death Rattle like Gwenn and he will be awesome.