Possible to get drall as f2p without purchasing chest?

Hi I have been playing the game for a while and now level 18 and getting matched with opponents having drall consistently... I have no luck with him yet.. How to get him? Any luck of him dropping from 1,4 hour or fight chests? Or do I need to open those gem chests to hunt him? I am f2p and chests and theatre are my gems source and long way to reach the many epic chests. I use gem to buy gold btw. Need other player experiences in getting him...thanks

Yes you can. You can drop any shop chest by playing. You just need to have some luck. You may encounter him on shop too, 10kgold

I observed shop only displays those epics that are already unlocked not the "?" Mystery ones

I bought the fire goat and the rabit with the ice pistol on shop and i had not unlocked them by chest. I saw the goat on campain before bought it but the icy rabbit no. You can buy unknown heroes. In less than 2 days shop was selling the legendary bull for 90k. (I dobt have any legendary)

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    I bought the fire goat and the rabit with the ice pistol on shop and i had not unlocked them by chest. I saw the goat on campain before bought it but the icy rabbit no. You can buy unknown heroes. In less than 2 days shop was selling the legendary bull for 90k. (I dobt have any legendary)
    yes i was excited with that as my first legendary but hmmmn now i was not using it. hehehehe! Kishu is much better, i got him/her in store also.

@Arindam - yes drall will soon appear in store and who knows it will drop in you better chests also. happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerkspking View Post
    yes i was excited with that as my first legendary but hmmmn now i was not using it. hehehehe! Kishu is much better, i got him/her in store also.

@Arindam - yes drall will soon appear in store and who knows it will drop in you better chests also. happy gaming!
    hope so bro