Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Shin Chan's Avatar

Howto auto Facebook login ?

Hello,

I just enabled the facebook login to earn the 100 gems. (that I well received in PM)
    But now, each time I launch the game, I am asked to authenticate via fb popin.. there is no auto-login, or password remember checkbox.
    I am logged to fb on the chrome app (maybe some cookies..), and I don't have the fb app installed.

I use the Android PL App.

please if any of you know how to disable fb connection, or auto login of some sort. :)

Regards,

There is a section in the settings area of most devices that allows you to add accounts to that will automate login services sometimes. If that doesn't solve your problem maybe try the Facebook app you mentioned cause technically you have to be logged into Facebook in order for the automated login to work.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Shin Chan's Avatar

Thanks for the lead.
    My goal is not to synch my mobile phone to facebook or add a new account in my android.. or install the fb app.

And I already lost ~3 chests content by launching the Theater ads and then my mobile goes to screen lock, and then when I come back to the game, I lost the fb connection, (not so important, just frustrating)