Extremely Unfair Team Build.

Mori, Tai, Roku, Kane. You people have got to raise Tai activation gauge or something because this crap here ridiculous. Without a high level Karg on your team it's basically invincible and completely makes it unfair and not fun to oppose. Either raise Tai gauge or lower Roku health. This team needs to be countered with something other than Karg and other extremely heavy hitters.

Nerfing Kane a little wouldn't be a bad idea either

Boosting other heroes especially the useless others would be great also. I guess the heroes in that group has some nice system together that is why it is so effective nowadays. Increasing other heroes powers is more exciting. It would be bloodbath in pvp.

Use falkar torr drall and kane aim firts for mori next roku and you win . kane mori roku and tai is a great team has high syncronize

I think tai is more a problem than kane, speed boost is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerkspking View Post
    Boosting other heroes especially the useless others would be great also. I guess the heroes in that group has some nice system together that is why it is so effective nowadays. Increasing other heroes powers is more exciting. It would be bloodbath in pvp.
    That's not working. This team can make 1000 damage in one round. You don't even have chance to use other heroes.

Dear Commanders,

We would like to inform you that the following heroes will be balanced in the next few days:
    Thaï
    Kane
    Asaro
    Horis
    Roku

Stay tuned for a more detailed patch-note on the forums.

Best regards,
    The Primal Legends Team

Thanks is getting boring pvp with the same team

Yes, thank you so much. I ended being able to counter with a one-two punch from the bear brothers. Always hit Mori. It's like taking the ammo out of gun. Most just quit after losing Mori anyways.