Okay.. I really need help with my defense team. I'm at loss now of what to do to minimize the points I lose. There is nothing I can do about how absurdly ridiculous the point system is so what im trying to do is minimize the points I lose. I dont really get how I lose 20 points against players who is at least 3-5 evo levels above me and with same up to 20 or on some cases 300 fame levels above me and when I fight back against and by some miracle i win i only get 10 points and lose another 20 when i lose. I already tried every possible defense combinations but regardless, i really lose a lot of points. I started on the 1st day of this season at 3%, but following day dropped to 10% and it has continously dropped and at this moment im at 25% which i expect to drop further. It's really ridiculous how you lose more points against someone who is clearly way stronger than you, and despite several demands from players to explain how the point system works, the management just turn a blind eye to it. They have been introducing all these overpowered unstarred mutants yet they never updated how the point system works. So I really need advice as how to minimize points th i lose sinceit really doesnt mattter what team i put up, its bound to lose anyway.