Exclamation Corrupted graphics

I'm seeing corrupted graphics in a few places - some of the hero portraits, targets, and on the exit menu. Why? Playing using the Nox emulator.

I'd guess this issue is a Nox compatibility issue they would need to sort out, I've not seen, nor am I having those issues with Bluestacks, my phone or tablet

I had trouble with Nox for a while with a few games doing this, thats how I ended up on Bluestacks and I'll be honest I'm happier with it than I ever was with Nox, Andy OS, Droid4X, Genymotion or Leapdroid

Thing is, it's only on a few images in the game, it's not every image, if it was a compatibility issue wouldn't it affect ALL of the hero portraits?

I actually use both Nox and Bluestacks for different games. Avengers Academy has texture problems in Nox (character models and most of the scenery are solid black), so I use Bluestacks for that. Marvel Future Fight was crashing on the loading screen in Bluestacks, so that one needed to be on Nox.

The only thing graphic wise I've personally noticed with the game is when I evolved Maraar his picture moved to the left side of the screen. Kinda weird you could see the the cropped out bottom part of the picture.