Exclamation Too OP with Tai and Kane Activation ability.

As i also reply to another post which also discuss about this Imbalance. I post it here again as the emergent need to fix these imbalance and bugs.

The line up of Tai, Mori and Kane are too OP. Firstly, it is too hard to kill their heros due to Tai ability, not only buff HP but also the hero resistance, all the hero killer are impossible to kill the opponent hero after Tai two continuous buffs in combination with Kane OP buff (not mentioned his passive with ridiculously increase the activation speed in just 1 turn). Secondly, Kane buff also to OP in combo with Mori and Roku. How the hell, whenever a hero play down, they got the buff again. In the end. I cannot stand the attack of middle creep that always 4 of them are about 150hp above. Please balance the 4 hero soon, especially reduce Kane activation skill power immediately. I have played this game for two months and love it a lot. But at this time i feel a little bit stressed with it just because the hero line up are less various and all of the other players just abused the combo of Kane with Heavy buff heros or Dam deal directly heros. Again this path is already present in 2 weeks, and it is very annoying.

They already anunced a balance of this, it will be soon

If I had to guess I'd say this should be sorted out Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    If I had to guess I'd say this should be sorted out Tuesday
    Yeah ^^ i am happy when there are many people agree with me about this. Hope the path come soon. Tuesday is soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Where ona can see this anonce? -)

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Aza View Post
    Dear Commanders,

We would like to inform you that the following heroes will be balanced in the next few days:
    Thaï
    Kane
    Asaro
    Horis
    Roku

Stay tuned for a more detailed patch-note on the forums.

Best regards,
    The Primal Legends Team
    http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....ll=1#post62755

Same Quote here also, http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....ll=1#post62756

I asked about getting patch notes after that and Aza replied ...

Quote Originally Posted by [K] Aza View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    Just wondering if there is any chance of getting details on what changes will be taking place.
    We'll be posting the patch notes with more information early next week :)
    http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread....ll=1#post62800

I guess Tuesday because that's the day the Arena event ends and it is early next week ... but no guarantees