Confirmed Frozen Death Rattle

So in an earlier post I noticed how if my Styr was frozen it would not release its death rattle and I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not. Now I've confirmed (with at least Kishu) if any hero with a death rattle is frozen at the time of death it will not release its death rattle. Now if that's how it's suppose to be then so be it, but I'd like to hear it from a devs mouth to make sure it's not a bug, because I'd really like them to still release there death rattle even while frozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Dooley View Post
    So in an earlier post I noticed how if my Styr was frozen it would not release its death rattle and I wasn't sure if it was a bug or not. Now I've confirmed (with at least Kishu) if any hero with a death rattle is frozen at the time of death it will not release its death rattle. Now if that's how it's suppose to be then so be it, but I'd like to hear it from a devs mouth to make sure it's not a bug, because I'd really like them to still release there death rattle even while frozen.
    Nice question. Could there be a frozen passive effect? - additional question to make it more clear about freeze skill.

The passive effect is fine when the hero is frozen (confirmed with Asaro only). Norens passive ability works when activated and only with the current units on board so I don't think it would make much of difference with him. I wish the freeze skill would have more of general guidelines or a layout. Because they increased Gwenn to 3 turns but the Missar and Konil are still at one turn (I assume because they do additional damage). It's really annoying when you use Styr only in reliance of getting some HP for your Heros upon death only to find out that de doesn't produce if frozen. Or Kishu doesn't speed up activation time for other Heros if she is frozen. It's like "why do I even have you on my team at all?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Dooley View Post
    The passive effect is fine when the hero is frozen (confirmed with Asaro only). Norens passive ability works when activated and only with the current units on board so I don't think it would make much of difference with him. I wish the freeze skill would have more of general guidelines or a layout. Because they increased Gwenn to 3 turns but the Missar and Konil are still at one turn (I assume because they do additional damage). It's really annoying when you use Styr only in reliance of getting some HP for your Heros upon death only to find out that de doesn't produce if frozen. Or Kishu doesn't speed up activation time for other Heros if she is frozen. It's like "why do I even have you on my team at all?"
    hehehehe, actually gwenn's abilities is just waiting for its perfect heroes to team up with. if soon there would be a perfect hero to complement her abilities then im sure that time players will cry for its nerf. for now she is not useless as before.

I haven't won this way yet but it sure is fun to watch your opponent struggle. Gwenn, Konil, Missar, and Tai or Isaaki. Have you ever seen a completely frozen board? I wish I would've screenshot it.