Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerkspking View Post

By the way these are the images of the 2 new heroes i got, they are still low level and if you have any suggestion what team i can use one or both of them, feel free to give me options for practice. Happy Gaming!
    Maybe try a blue red player spammer with Krys Isiaaki Kaala and Tai?

Hey,
    So turns out that my deck, while it is not countering meta, is pretty much garbage cx
    Although I strongly recomment trying out a team cobsisting of Gween, Konil, Erys and sth of your choice.
    It is pretty fun when you freeze all of your opponent heroes and they do not have literally any move that they can do.
    But that is not always the case, in fact, that happens rarely.
    Frozen characters do not thaw upon being hit with Erys' fire and, in fact, stay in place.
    Still I have a lot of fun with this deck.
    Note that playing with this deck is way different, as your aim is to ensure that your opponent has as much of a board as he can have. Of course, frozen c:
    Fun fact, did you know that deathrattle does not trigger while you kill a frozen hero? Imagine killing Styr, and then opponent just quits because he did not heal rest of the team. Happened to me once.
    Have a nice day folks,
    ShadAcinonyx.

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    Maybe try a blue red player spammer with Krys Isiaaki Kaala and Tai?
    Thanks gWorldz, i will try your suggestion though sometimes i use Krys, Isiaaki, Roku and Mori at times but having Tai might be faster and fun.

@Shad, Thanks for the info buddy, actually before i am using Gwenn, Konil, Torr and Drall. I freeze them and atk only one lane so i don't have to destroy the frozen areas. Its really fun like you describe. Happy Gaming!

Thanks gWorldz, i will try your suggestion though sometimes i use Krys, Isiaaki, Roku and Mori at times but having Tai might be faster and fun.

@Shad, Thanks for the info buddy, actually before i am using Gwenn, Konil, Torr and Drall. I freeze them and atk only one lane so i don't have to destroy the frozen areas. Its really fun like you describe. Happy Gaming!
    Just don't try in arena until you are sure about it, that mostly just sounds like a fun team to play with. There is a meta team running with Krys at higehr levels but I'm not there yet so I have no idea what it is. Hopefully its not another team capitalizing on Kanes brokenness but most likely is

Quote Originally Posted by ShadAcinonyx View Post
    Fun fact, did you know that deathrattle does not trigger while you kill a frozen hero? Imagine killing Styr, and then opponent just quits because he did not heal rest of the team. Happened to me once.
    Have a nice day folks,
    ShadAcinonyx.
    Yeah that suck. One match i was sure my hurons death will kill the enemy it didnt. =(

I mean, its great but sucks wheb happens to you xD

By the way these are the images of the 2 new heroes i got, they are still low level and if you have any suggestion what team i can use one or both of them, feel free to give me options for practice. Happy Gaming!
    mirga , krys , tai and mori or kane i see high level players with this team , arpa dont known never see him in battle