Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Just a few more hours mate, at the end of Red vs Blue, I told you all Tuesday when RvB is over, why did you all go nuts expecting it early

... I even laid out the deductive reasoning and logic behind my statement starting to think you all don't trust me

They must have ran into some issues or something. 24 hours my ass. Oh well, what's another day of beating the hell out of Kane. I never get tired of showing unoriginal minds that they aren't so good after all.

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    Just a few more hours mate, at the end of Red vs Blue, I told you all Tuesday when RvB is over, why did you all go nuts expecting it early

... I even laid out the deductive reasoning and logic behind my statement starting to think you all don't trust me
    Hi gWorlds, according to the sched of the RvB event it will end on 29th so on Thursday not Tuesday. nway we just having fun bro no worries we are not going nuts about it. We wait for things we love, right? hehehehe.

oops could have sworn it was Tuesday hahah that just makes me wonder why I never questioned it being Tuesday I even looked at the calendar and marked Tuesday as the last day to complete the challenge

Anyway still expect it early morning today but never know

and you know KBJ within 24 hours means 23 hours and 59 minutes later if not 36 hours

Hi guys,

The new version is now live on iOS and iAndroid!

Enjoy =)
    Aza
    Last edited by [K] Aza; 09-27-2016 at 10:55 AM.

It's up and running and I'm loving every second of it.

I dont see a major changes in tai and kane just a little reduction in power

Still meta game heroes are kane and tai