Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need an arena team to get past stag league :(

Hi..I am level 20 and I have been using various teams and experimenting..some I win and some I lose..but I am consistently at 550..ish range...with the arena rewards I am aiming to the 650+ league...can u all suggest me a team to stick to and get good winning streak..
    need suggestions from toppers...

What teams have had the most success with? Some people are good with healers, others are good with counter decks. I'm lvl 24 and use a mix of the two. Im in the Bear League and rarely lose. Personally I Mori, Masha to get some quick and serious damage in, and then since there health is pretty high (lvl. 9s) the opponent sends out most if not all of there Heros to counter. Then I send out AOE Ku-Luo and Erys to finish the job. But that's just me. I recommend Masha and Mori to almost always stay in your deck since they are quick charged and dangerous as hell. You can expirement with other two Heros. The reason my plan works in the bear league is most people are using Kane, Drall, Noren. Heros who are 2 spaces big AND takes a huge charge. By the time they get charged their health is well under 500 or 400 HP. Also if when you get Kishu, she compliments Masha well and you see that combo a lot in the upper leagues.

Im lvl 19, currently at 73X elo. I use isiaaki(or the lizzard lady sometimes), bane, mori and drall. My stratrgy is basically poking the enemy with the heroes, then use drall to finish the round or kill some badass enemy hero.
    I know i should change this team on future but its pretty decent for my range, im sure i will get to wolf league with this. Try it maybe helps you

Isiaaki or shura are lvl 7. Bane is lvl 7. Mori is lvl 9. Drall is lvl 2.

Im level 25 and im at 1400+ elo, only using simple line up, Erys, Harron, Roku and Mori. Sometimes i tweak depending if i lose i have to adjust my team since most likely players there will match 2-3 times or sometimes more consecutively. Just to let you know that more or less u have to build your own strategy, because honestly i don't have any level 9 above common heroes but i still manage to win more than losing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach Dooley View Post
    What teams have had the most success with? Some people are good with healers, others are good with counter decks. I'm lvl 24 and use a mix of the two. Im in the Bear League and rarely lose. Personally I Mori, Masha to get some quick and serious damage in, and then since there health is pretty high (lvl. 9s) the opponent sends out most if not all of there Heros to counter. Then I send out AOE Ku-Luo and Erys to finish the job. But that's just me. I recommend Masha and Mori to almost always stay in your deck since they are quick charged and dangerous as hell. You can expirement with other two Heros. The reason my plan works in the bear league is most people are using Kane, Drall, Noren. Heros who are 2 spaces big AND takes a huge charge. By the time they get charged their health is well under 500 or 400 HP. Also if when you get Kishu, she compliments Masha well and you see that combo a lot in the upper leagues.
    Well for some time I used Kane rook more and tai..but thats the "cheater team" often everyone says so I bunked that..plus they are stalemate if the board isn't blue and eventually opponent hunts my heroes and I am dead...

Quote Originally Posted by Xerkspking View Post
    Im level 25 and im at 1400+ elo, only using simple line up, Erys, Harron, Roku and Mori. Sometimes i tweak depending if i lose i have to adjust my team since most likely players there will match 2-3 times or sometimes more consecutively. Just to let you know that more or less u have to build your own strategy, because honestly i don't have any level 9 above common heroes but i still manage to win more than losing.

I have followed your trophies always and even copied your team..but the last line is reverse with me...I end up more losing than winning...maybe I am doing it wrong..placing them wrong...or early or my board is shit..whatever it is...the package isn't clicking

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Im lvl 19, currently at 73X elo. I use isiaaki(or the lizzard lady sometimes), bane, mori and drall. My stratrgy is basically poking the enemy with the heroes, then use drall to finish the round or kill some badass enemy hero.
    I know i should change this team on future but its pretty decent for my range, im sure i will get to wolf league with this. Try it maybe helps you

Isiaaki or shura are lvl 7. Bane is lvl 7. Mori is lvl 9. Drall is lvl 2.

Thanks a lot will try this too and see if I can pull up to at least 650

I just dropped from 750+ to 730+. I've been using an all freezing team (all level 2) Gwenn, Konil, Missar (he was on sale so he's level 3) & Kishu.

It all comes down to if there is enough blue on the board

Quote Originally Posted by Arindam Ghosh View Post
    Thanks a lot will try this too and see if I can pull up to at least 650
    its a almost a cheap deck, 3 common heroes and they are easily found on chest. Worst part to find is drall. but you can use torr meanwhile.

Best part of the deck is: they are(exept for drall but he will appear on last moves) 1tile, they make less chance to get targeted and these heroes are low hp so if one of them is killed you dont lost much health. (low heal may be a contra too, but if you place them well, you may do magic tricks).
    Being multicromatic its awesome too you just get enoguth chains of any colour and every hero fills

Played this game for a little bit, but never on the forum and was searching for help. Your thoughts on Masha, Kishu, Erys and Ku-Luo helped me to finally defeat a guy for the first time. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    its a almost a cheap deck, 3 common heroes and they are easily found on chest. Worst part to find is drall. but you can use torr meanwhile.

Best part of the deck is: they are(exept for drall but he will appear on last moves) 1tile, they make less chance to get targeted and these heroes are low hp so if one of them is killed you dont lost much health. (low heal may be a contra too, but if you place them well, you may do magic tricks).
    Being multicromatic its awesome too you just get enoguth chains of any colour and every hero fills
    I got drall level 2 and I will try to master it but I win and lose... need a streak to go up ranks