Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Question Gift sending doesn't work on Chrome.Where can I get help?

It doesn't work for me since this morning.
    I always play on Chrome, because the game is too slow on Firefox, but when I tried to send gifts it just kept loading, but didn't finish loading my friends list, no matter how much time I waited (I could load the 3 options however: mystery gift/med pack/mutosterone, but nothing after that.)
    I also tried to registrate with my facebook account to the Help page accessed from the game, under the Community option), but couldn't, because there was a problem with it too.

(Actually I could send the gifts with Firefox, but it was terrible. The game is too slow, and keeps freezing, so I really hope that I can send gifts from Chrome again.)

Update: gift receiving doesn't work either on Chrome. Please, someone help! :(
    Last edited by Brandon Charles; 10-04-2016 at 10:22 PM.

Other then clearing your Cache and making sure you are only using 1 version of Flashplayer (Chrome has one built in) and limiting your MGG friends to around 50 you can contact support using my red button below.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Bonjour

J'ai le même problème le cache a été vidé le flash player est à jour je ne recois rien et ne peut rien envoyer depuis plusieurs jours.

Impossible aussi de contacter le support sous chrome