Its posible to drop a league?

Hello fellas, i just wondering if its posible to drop a league level.
    Yesterday i got to wolf league, and then i lost a match and i was 749elo, but still on wolfy league. So, its posible to be downgraded from a league?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Hello fellas, i just wondering if its posible to drop a league level.
    Yesterday i got to wolf league, and then i lost a match and i was 749elo, but still on wolfy league. So, its posible to be downgraded from a league?

Cheers
    Yes. It is not set to drop you as soon as you hit 749 or below. I have experienced the drop in league when I have lost 2 matches in a row below 750. For example, I was 752 then dropped to 748 then dropped to 744 THEN my league dropped.

You get crystal rewards again after upgrade a league for second time?

No. You don't. I went from wolf to bear back down to wolf then back up to bear and didn't receive the reward again.

Oh what a shame, it could been a good exploit

Yeah, especially since tetered by my in hose leagues since this season started. I started out at 750. One day I was up at 850. Next I was 950. Then I had an off day and was back down to 850. That's how learned you could drop leagues the hard way. I panicked and raised back up to 950. Now I'm like 910 and can't seem to gain ground so I as long I just stay about 885 I'll be ok.

Ibwas 790, then drop to bulls again. FML. And that stupid rinho needs to have a little nerf on his gauge

Hi all,

As you have discovered, it is indeed possible to drop from one league to another.
    Also, to make things more competitive for the strongest players, all players with an ELO of more than 900 will be brought back down to 900.

We remain at your disposal if you have further questions or feedback.

Best regards,
    James