Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We created a Telegram Group Chat !

Sup guys!
    With Manuel Chu we created a Telegram Group chat, im going to post it here cuz general section its a bit much more popular than other sections..

The idea its to have a nice group chat where we can discuss about the game, make suggestions for a team, give tips, talk about our favourite heroes, share screenshots and know better each other for a posible future arena battle.
    Telegam is a free chat app and you dont have to share your phone number to get add, just the nick.

If any of you would like to join, just find me @skunkix, @Kenfa for Manuel or just open This link with a phone or pc with telegram instaled.

See you around,

This its just a formal edited duplicate of this thread. on a section with more views.

Join our telegram group chat many good players they have done

Hi new or old, veteran or rookie. No bias just group of people that share and having fun together in this game. Join us now as you are all invited. C u in the chat room. Happy gaming!

Great group, good people! I've enjoyed every minute and learned allot more than I expected to when I installed telegram. Thanks for creating and maintaining the group guys, I personally appreciate it more than you know

Remenber to join and chat with top 100 players

PG is growing, we might stop recruiting soon but for now everyone is open to join so, join, have friends, learn and play with friends while opportunity lasts.

C u and happy gaming!

hi guys, just want to bump this thread. if anyone still interested u can still join the group. happy gaming!

Join Primal Gods [PG] and chat with others players

im chinese telegram is blocked in china
    do u have wechat ? how to @skunkix

xers did not answer pls tell him send me a message thx