Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    maybe he does not read this

I told xerks hope you enjoy wechat group chat of primal legens and wait for you here in telegram group

hello, sorry if i haven't checked my wechat because usually nowadays im just hanging in telegram and been busy yesterday so haven't checked forum. i already accepted you there but i dont think the rest of the guild will be transferring there because they are already at ease with the current chat group. ill try to reply you though of anything you will ask me in wechat.

Happy Gaming everyone!

Wechat is a really cool program, but its slightly more heavy than telegram. :C

Quote Originally Posted by Xerkspking View Post
    hello, sorry if i haven't checked my wechat because usually nowadays im just hanging in telegram and been busy yesterday so haven't checked forum. i already accepted you there but i dont think the rest of the guild will be transferring there because they are already at ease with the current chat group. ill try to reply you though of anything you will ask me in wechat.

Happy Gaming everyone!
    i did not get ur wechat message by the way have u every encountered Natsuja in pvp? i wanna know about his team the lvl hero and strategy thx

Now over 40 + players to chat in telegram group chat

Joined!

Always welcoming more members. :)

Quote Originally Posted by 4552252 View Post
    i did not get ur wechat message by the way have u every encountered Natsuja in pvp? i wanna know about his team the lvl hero and strategy thx
    I did not encounter him even once. Many think his a ghost hacker and was banned many times.

Join our chat group and you will get all infos and help that u cannot have while playing alone. happy gaming everyone!

Join [PG] telegram group chat full of pro players

"Great heroes carry the journey's burdens, not on their shoulders, but in their hearts."