Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vote: Disable Kane

Kobojo Devs and Staffs,

I know that you already confirmed on fixing Kane but leaving him like that for almost a month now is bad decision.

I suggest that you disable him for the meantime especially if the fix will still take you weeks to do it since your are kind of referring Halloween date for the next update.

This is just a one vote but hope many will vote for it by giving their comments.

Thanks and more power to this game. Don't waste the big potential of this game.

As you know Xerks voting yes :)

Anyone that knows me knows my vote

9/10 games I play now are Kane, Roku, Mori, and tai or Marsha. It's boring, and barring extreme luck nearly impossible to beat because I refuse to use Kane. It's sad because I really used to enjoy this game.

Yeah count me in, just lock Kane until bug been fixed.

Agreed, Kane is busted. Makes PvP almost as unfair as a Story Mode stage.

Hey guys,
    It may be just me, but I have not experienced any issues regarding Kane lately.
    Don't understand me badly, my statement on combo decks I wrote somewhere here in this forum still stands and I wiuld like to see Kane changed.
    The thing is, if you play smart, as long as enemy does not have that Kane + 25lv. Lynx hero I don't remember, these decks are beatable.
    Additionally a lot of people +950 rank just refuse to use him, including me.
    Anyway you have my vote.
    Have a nice day,
    ShadAcinonyx.
    Edit: minor text fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadAcinonyx View Post
    Hey guys,
    It may be just me, but I have not experienced any issues regarding Kane lately.
    Don't understand me badly, my statement on combo decks I wrote somewhere here in this forum still stands and I wiuld like to see Kane changed.
    The thing is, if you play smart, as long as enemy does not have that Kane + 25lv. Lynx hero I don't remember, these decks are beatable.
    Additionally a lot of people +950 rank just refuse to use him, including me.
    Anyway you have my vote.
    Have a nice day,
    ShadAcinonyx.
    Edit: minor text fixes.
    1000 elo players most play blue yellow meta team they know soon or late fix kane is coming.roku mori masha kishu is current most used team and other that use kane need lv 25 is krys kane roku mori ,i like the elo reset let me see many different team build

That blue yellow meta does not bother me at all. I mean it's got it's perks and whatnot and sometimes beats me, but overall it is a nice diatraction.
    Anyway, I wanted to point out that it came to my attention that there is an official announcement regarding upcoming nerfs.
    Seems like Kane will be more or less fixed, Mori not affected at all and Roku probably will not be usable after this.
    Check them out yourselves guys,
    Have a nice evening,
    ShadAcinonyx.

So Kane "fix" was applied today. I vote that they still just remove Kane or have his max level % boost me like 15-20%. When he is paired with Drall and Noren (which he usually is) the team can do 1000 damage and then still have 3 turns left to play. This is completely absurd. Kane simply makes the game not fun and there is no reason to try new characters or use a team that doesn't involve Kane. THAT is my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadAcinonyx View Post
    Anyway, I wanted to point out that it came to my attention that there is an official announcement regarding upcoming nerfs.
    Seems like Kane will be more or less fixed, Mori not affected at all and Roku probably will not be usable after this.
    Check them out yourselves guys,
    Have a nice evening,
    ShadAcinonyx.
    Nothing wrong with Roku for me. I personally prefer to not activate Roku without activating Mori so the increase in value doesn't bother me (he's much more effective that way, too bad everyone will use him effectively now.)

Quote Originally Posted by hnnng View Post
    So Kane "fix" was applied today. I vote that they still just remove Kane or have his max level % boost me like 15-20%. When he is paired with Drall and Noren (which he usually is) the team can do 1000 damage and then still have 3 turns left to play. This is completely absurd. Kane simply makes the game not fun and there is no reason to try new characters or use a team that doesn't involve Kane. THAT is my vote.
    Drall and Noren take a while to activate, so depending on your team/the board, you should be able to kill the opponent before they're able to activate all their heroes. Torr is a different story, he can usually be activated again in a round.