Too much fire crash m phone

Just as tittle says, too much fire on the board carshes te game, im aware some other people must have the same problem.
    Can you rework the fire graphic plz?

My phone is moto e second gen

cheers

Yes, same here either big lag or crashes on me also when there is multiple fire areas on screen

Hi guys,

That is in part the issue that is hitting level 280 and should be fixed in the next patch (very soon).

Best regards,
    James

Im crashing on several levels, not only 280 =c. But i glad to hear about patch =p

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Im crashing on several levels, not only 280 =c. But i glad to hear about patch =p
    Could you be specific about which levels you have issues on?

Thanks for your help!
    James

Cant remember lvl numbers. Bu was on the 3lineal fire towers lvl there is an enemy erys and (i think) an enemy kishu.
    Other lvl is the one with 4bombs4 hero targets. It has 2 waves and second have erys. Also on this lvl fire drops randomly.

Im kinda sure problem is fire itself, maybe its texture. Usually crash when turn begin and all board exlode. But mostly time just cuz there is much fire over board.

Same problems with Level 292 with an added feature. Kishu by itself will crash the game when activated at times.