How I Beat Lvl 258 (Such a pain)

It took me about 3 days of trying hours in a row to finally beat this stage. It was hella hard.
    My setup was: Lvl 2 Styr, Lvl 2 Konil, Lvl 2 Erys, Lvl 3 Horis
    The game plan was: Charge Erys and Styr before turn 3. If it reached turn 3, I would just reset because the enemy heroes will have already become unstoppable. Place Erys in the back of the board on the left middle side so his flames burn all four heroes. Place Styr in front of Erys touching the far left wall, to block damage and keep Erys from sliding up from the back of the board. This is crucial. If Erys or Styr die before you pass the first round, just reset. Once Erys' flames burn down the enemies and round 2 begins, place your Konil on the left, attempting to freeze Shura. Place your Horis on the right, to quickly burst Asaro before he can stack up infinite health. Try to bring the enemy Karg to the front row, then drop more Erys fire. Or you could move Erys up enough to still hit Karg, but this wastes precious moves. Once you've taken out everyone else, Maraar is an easy target by himself.

Even knowing what to do, this stage was incredibly difficult. I almost rage quit this game multiple times trying to beat it, but I finally got it with this strat and tons of luck. I'm sure there are other ways to do it, but this is how I won. Hopefully this helps anyone who was stuck here like me, and thanks for reading!

nice, congratulations on your victory