Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How Do I Beat Level 80?

I'm not sure if I just need to use luck heroes (heads up, I have no luck) or if I can't seem to pick the right kind of team because other than Karg, I don't seem to get much done with any of the heroes I pick and the ballistas having 400+ HP seems borderline ridiculous to me. I've gotten to the last of the 3 waves one time, but not since... what kind of heroes should I use? (I'm level 13)

Kiit is a must in almost all PVE.

All red team. Karg is no good cause he might be able to take out one of those catapults but afterwards he's useless.

Other than Kiity. Hiru is also quite good due to his low activation cost and good damage (if he hits).

Kiit Liu Hiru Wakaii would be my team I think but there is a chance I would swap in Erys for Hiru or Wakaii just to have more control with where I put my damage and to help handle opposing heroes

Not the biggest fan of Liu. He hits the middle 8 and does good damage but that means you need to time it correctly. Furthermore targets usually move forward when hit so they end up in the front row.

I find he's pretty good when you need to target heroes that show up bunched in the middle/there's some protection that prevents them from sliding to the front.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Not the biggest fan of Liu. He hits the middle 8 and does good damage but that means you need to time it correctly. Furthermore targets usually move forward when hit so they end up in the front row.

I find he's pretty good when you need to target heroes that show up bunched in the middle/there's some protection that prevents them from sliding to the front.
    Yes timing is everything and I've learned using 2 moves to put them where I need them to one shot with Liu is usually worth it. Theres nothing wrong with setting up for a one shot kill with Liu

Pros and cons of Liu should definitely considered before add him to your team and no matter who is on your team play to the strengths and avoid their weaknesses sometimes sacrificing a move can actually win the game on the following turn

Quote Originally Posted by gWorldz View Post
    Yes timing is everything and I've learned using 2 moves to put them where I need them to one shot with Liu is usually worth it. Theres nothing wrong with setting up for a one shot kill with Liu

Pros and cons of Liu should definitely considered before add him to your team and no matter who is on your team play to the strengths and avoid their weaknesses sometimes sacrificing a move can actually win the game on the following turn
    Finally got into the arena so I can't leave until I win my 5 games.

But if I remember level 80 correctly, I played it yesterday. Liu is only good for the 2nd wave? I remember for sure wave 3 he's in the last with something blocking him.

Wave 1...I think he's in the front row so only wave 2 was good (but my memory is probably wrong

Liu can be used on both the first and second waves on the third wave with the barrier it makes it a little more difficult. Dealing with Wave 1 and 2 can be handled with only Liu on the field and the others in reserve and ran it that way a few times trying to only use Liu for all waves but wave 3 presented too much of a challenge. Liu is very useful and for lower levels with no access to Kiit he is the only solution for many stages.

This video will remind you of the stage and show you my strategies for getting through it.

Team: Hiru Wakai Liu and Erys

Liu and Wakai are clearly the MVP's on the team, and I don't think the other 2 matter so much but sticking with 1 color always simplifies teh thinking required to cascade and massacre