Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    Sorry to read this! As it's the second time it has happened I will need to investigate it on my end, please give me some time and I'll get back to you in this thread.
    - NO problem - at last i can get the 25.000 gold coins so i can buy erys and Taii - wich help me pass 76 chapter thanks again for your attention. upcoming fan art - yak

Wanderer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh My!!! I was drawing too and had few sketches, but did not know that it had 25th cut off date. Is another competition coming soon or ?? what options do I have?

No problem Nik, another one will be launched shortly - in the meantime don't hesitate to share your creations!

Aon, we'll look into that issue today and get back to you shortly :)

After careful investigation Aeon, we noticed the gifts did find their ways into your barracks.

Maybe an issue affecting the message occured, but we can confirm the Heroes were received and added to your barracks, as it is showing on our internal tools.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions :)

Traveler

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

but i cont have it :( ... well i don't know what to say .. i never have my noren and my barracks still empty as always... thanks for tryin' i just give up .... " mission control, thanks for trying "....

We just had time to look into this and sent you a new gift to apologize for all these technical issues :)

Please let us know if you've received it, dear Commander Aon!