Thread: GUESS THE HERO!

GUESS THE HERO!

Dear Champions,

Our scouts have drawn the outlines of heroes they have seen from afar.
    Can you guess who they might be and what abilities they may have?

Bottom one dudes are the 2 red pandas from some facebook images. Guessing names Zhang and Da. They are 2, first double hero. A X damage on enemy board.
    But something really cool would be a random multicast like ogre magi xD.

Inb4 kobojo has the desings but not the idea, so they make us 'guess' and they vote for best. Kobojo you are evil and geniuss

I agree with the double red pandas (PL's version of MGG's cosmopandas). I feel like they should do some random heal of certain units and direct damage to opponent (or opponent's heroes).

Not sure what the top left corner is but definitely a shield type (lack of weapon).

Lion on the bottom right (upgrade version of Harron).

Not sure about the fighting shaman (top right)

Interesting guesses!

The first Hero revealed was selected on our Facebook & Twitter pages, and we certainly hope you'll find it as marvelous as we do

FB Video Link: https://www.facebook.com/primallegen...6856804280741/

We'll keep updating this thread as new reveal come up, and look forward to read your guesses

UPDATE:
    Attention Commanders: Due to player feedback about balance concerns, the team decided to shift this ability as a Battlecry after careful study of its in-game impact.
    Saru (name of the Monkey Hero revealed) will have a different ability at release day. We remain committed to take player feedback into considerations on our games and thank you for your messages.
    Last edited by [K] BlueSky; 10-27-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Hi guys,

This is my first post :) and before i continue i would like to congratulate the kobojo team for this fantastic game.
    In the future the game will be even better with all the new heroes and fan suggestions.
    Saying that i would like to suggest a pratice room. There we could invite friends for a fight in order to test different hero combinations.
    Please feel free to edit this post, but i did not found a thread to congratulate your work or give suugestions to improve the game.

Regarding this post, i will tell you my ideas:
    - The monkey was already revealed.
    - The leon (the one at right) is a red unit. I don't know if it is the evil brother of Harron, but i think that the game demands more heroes that give damage to the opponent player, like torr, Noren, roku...
    - The one on the left, it looks like an amphibious (frog, toad, don't know) but it should be a green unit, that is able to boast blue heros with is scepter.
    - Regarding the other two heroes, they look like raccoon. They are twins and as oppsosite to other raccons they don't build bombs. They are doing a protective shield against them (like a dome) because they were banned from raccoon village. There heroes would be activated together but not placed together in the board and only the area betwenn them you be protected...

If you like my ideas you can contact me later and i will develop them better :)
    Continue the great job,
    Best regards

Thanks for the post and guesses, Commander Snail.

Welcome

Our newest Hero reveal has been published on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/primallegen...4816126818142/

Let us know how you would use this Hero, Commander!

Commanders, 2 Brand New Heroes were just revealed!

http://www.primal-legends.com/news