Current orb maximum level?

I saw a website that had a black hole recipe where some of the possible results were level 4 blue/ability (+boost, +lifesteal, etc.). Are these actually in the game yet? I was under the impression the only lvl 4 orbs currently obtainable were +Life, +Crit, and +Attack.

Here's the link. Page is in Spanish and I had to disable all my browser plugins so I'm not able to read it but the recipes use pictures.

http://mutodex.blogspot.com/2016/09/...s-parte-1.html

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Pelham View Post
    I saw a website that had a black hole recipe where some of the possible results were level 4 blue/ability (+boost, +lifesteal, etc.). Are these actually in the game yet? I was under the impression the only lvl 4 orbs currently obtainable were +Life, +Crit, and +Attack.

Here's the link. Page is in Spanish and I had to disable all my browser plugins so I'm not able to read it but the recipes use pictures.

http://mutodex.blogspot.com/2016/09/...s-parte-1.html
    I Have Had A Level 4 Experience Orb From Using 2 Experience Jars & 5 Level 1 Orbs.

4 experiance orbs are present in the game. i have got one.

I've been fighting a few mutants in PVP that have lvl 4 ability orbs so they're definitely out there. Is there any way to obtain these with a black hole recipe other than 2 experience jars + 5 lvl 1 orbs? I've tried around 25 times over the past 2 weeks or so and ended up with a bunch of temporary +regen/xp boosts, jackpot tokens, a handful of lvl 3 blue orbs and 1 lvl 4 experience orb. Now that lvl 1s are no longer available for sale from the store it's tough to get enough to continue trying. Wondering if there's an easier way.

I've been fighting a few mutants in PVP that have lvl 4 ability orbs so they're definitely out there. Is there any way to obtain these with a black hole recipe other than 2 experience jars + 5 lvl 1 orbs? I've tried around 25 times over the past 2 weeks or so and ended up with a bunch of temporary +regen/xp boosts, jackpot tokens, a handful of lvl 3 blue orbs and 1 lvl 4 experience orb. Now that lvl 1s are no longer available for sale from the store it's tough to get enough to continue trying. Wondering if there's an easier way.
    As far as I am aware, 2 XP Jars and 5 +1 orbs is the only way to obtain +4 Orbs. To assure you that all orbs do not have a level +4 for example Speed. Like anything within the Black Hole crafting area, it boils down to luck as to what you get. The game is all about being patient and persistent.

I've been continuing to try since my last post and I've had some luck with this craft recipe. The success rate is pretty low but I've managed to get a total of four lvl 4 orbs so far, 2 +XP, 1 Retaliate, and 1 Shield. The increase in power over a lvl 3 orb isn't anything to write home about (e.g. Retaliate lvl 4 is +18% while lvl 3 is +17%) but I was able to find homes for both of them so I'm happy. I'm hoping for a boost and/or curse so I'll keep trying.

Speaking of which, anyone have tips for getting more lvl 1 orbs? Most of mine come from lvl 0's I get as gifts and from crafting 3-5 medium or big med packs. I usually throw all the powerups I get back into the black hole and sometimes those will give me a lvl 1 although the chance is pretty low. Any other recipes out there that can give lvl 1 orbs?

I've been continuing to try since my last post and I've had some luck with this craft recipe. The success rate is pretty low but I've managed to get a total of four lvl 4 orbs so far, 2 +XP, 1 Retaliate, and 1 Shield. The increase in power over a lvl 3 orb isn't anything to write home about (e.g. Retaliate lvl 4 is +18% while lvl 3 is +17%) but I was able to find homes for both of them so I'm happy. I'm hoping for a boost and/or curse so I'll keep trying.

Speaking of which, anyone have tips for getting more lvl 1 orbs? Most of mine come from lvl 0's I get as gifts and from crafting 3-5 medium or big med packs. I usually throw all the powerups I get back into the black hole and sometimes those will give me a lvl 1 although the chance is pretty low. Any other recipes out there that can give lvl 1 orbs?
    I am glad that you managed to get some +4 orbs from that recipe. As far as I am aware Matthew, there is mainly two recipes to get the + 1 orbs, which you have mentioned. This is why it is important to send and receive gifts, so you get more normal orbs to craft with.