Angry Back to level 0?

Why is the left world restarting, I was already at level 58. I still wanted to reach with the remaining level 100 for the Challengeship for my 10 challengeships. Now I'm back level 0. Why? Do you think I have so much time that I can spend hours every day here? Yesterday there was still 2 days running. Now it is new and am at level 0. Apologies for the Translator.

Best regards

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heiko Fischer View Post
    Why is the left world restarting, I was already at level 58. I still wanted to reach with the remaining level 100 for the Challengeship for my 10 challengeships. Now I'm back level 0. Why? Do you think I have so much time that I can spend hours every day here? Yesterday there was still 2 days running. Now it is new and am at level 0. Apologies for the Translator.

Best regards
    They Are Three Challenges That Give You Challenge Tokens , The One You Mean Shouldnt Have Reset.

Mobile Device App :

Kill The App From Multi Tasking & Re Open The App This Should Fix It.

Facebook App :

Try Refreshing The Page OR Logging Out Of Your Facebook Account & Relog , This Should Fix Your Problem.

Hope This Helps!

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Illuminati View Post
    They Are Three Challenges That Give You Challenge Tokens , The One You Mean Shouldnt Have Reset.

Mobile Device App :

Kill The App From Multi Tasking & Re Open The App This Should Fix It.

Facebook App :

Try Refreshing The Page OR Logging Out Of Your Facebook Account & Relog , This Should Fix Your Problem.

Hope This Helps!

Kind Regards Mr Illuminati
    Thank you for help

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Mr Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heiko Fischer View Post
    Thank you for help
    Your Welcome , I Hope One Of The Methods Worked For You.