Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

IMO falkar is way OP... being able to inflict that sort of damage on a hero from anywhere on the board with only needing a many tiles as he does seems to me unbalanced....
    I don't have him or noren or any of the real strong ones but can be competitive in most battle but when they have falkar it always seems to be a tipping point. I like the challenge of taking on stronger teams..
    also I think Kiit charges too quickly, I don't like to use him but I see 90% of the teams I battle tend to use him and I assume because of his reasonably high damage and quick charge

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    IMO falkar is way OP... being able to inflict that sort of damage on a hero from anywhere on the board with only needing a many tiles as he does seems to me unbalanced....
    I don't have him or noren or any of the real strong ones but can be competitive in most battle but when they have falkar it always seems to be a tipping point. I like the challenge of taking on stronger teams..
    also I think Kiit charges too quickly, I don't like to use him but I see 90% of the teams I battle tend to use him and I assume because of his reasonably high damage and quick charge
    I do use Falkar but he's not really OP for the single reason that he targets the hero with the LEAST health and not the most. Sucks when you activate him and he takes out a guy with 43 health left. Plus most people's lowest health hero is usually Kishu and I personally fear Kishu's death rattle more than her ability.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

yeah the targeting the weakest does bring the balance back a bit but how i think he is OP'd is that he is easily recharged in a turn and i dont have any hero at all that can survive 2 attacks... i just think that one of these 3 things would balance him (i would prob change my mind if i had him tho) 1. more tiles to charge 2. slightly less power in the attack or 3. somehow limiting where he can hit on the board given his position on the opponents....
    just my opinion
    funny thing too I never realised Kishu had a death rattle! LOL. I use him maybe half the time I battle and usually take him out early if an opponent is using him. I had to just look it up. wow. I'll be taking that into consideration now

Celebrity

theres also a particular team of heroes Im seeing pop up a bit, the Torr, Drall, Noren and powered up with Kane. when they are all charged they can take like 85% of health a the start of a turn then usually one or more can get recharged in that turn and I don't have a chance...
    individually I wouldn't think they were OP'd, well maybe Noren, but put them together and Its nearly impossible to win that match. I'm curious what anybody else thinks about that

theres also a particular team of heroes Im seeing pop up a bit, the Torr, Drall, Noren and powered up with Kane. when they are all charged they can take like 85% of health a the start of a turn then usually one or more can get recharged in that turn and I don't have a chance...
    individually I wouldn't think they were OP'd, well maybe Noren, but put them together and Its nearly impossible to win that match. I'm curious what anybody else thinks about that
    This is exactly why I think that Kobojo should rework the team system and allocate numbers to each character. For example: say at level 1 you can have 10 points to make up a team and this increases by 1 for every level you have (so level 10 would = 20 points. Then assign Torr 3 points, Drall 11, Kane 8, and Noren 14. This way you can't have all four of them on the team unless you are at least level 26.

This will help limit the amount of meta decks and OP decks out there right off the bat.

ALSO - Please look into balancing Gyle. It is ridiculous that his charge is 92....for a rare. Mori and Masha charge up tiles 2 or 3 times his amount and cost much less to power them up.

Thanks!

So the high level you are, the bigger advantage you can have? Being able to have a better combo team + higher HP points? It takes quite a bit of grinding to get to level 25, so I feel making it so people of lower level can't use a certain combo isn't going to help matters at all.

If we're talking teams combos that are a pain, I go with Tai, Mori, Roku, Krys. There's a certain guaranteed (non-cheating) way to play this combo so that once it's summon you are guaranteed to lose 1000HP+ and even if by chance you survive, you won't be able to kill their hero, You can't get enough damage to kill them.

Celebrity

I like the idea of having points allocated to the heroes but as just one universal point system for all, not an increase as level increases. We already gain health and the ability to get new heroes with level increases but its a good idea, it would need to be thoroughly thought out. It was open up what abilities heroes could have, like kobojo could create a superstrong hero but has the highest points possible so would have to be teamed up with realy weak heroes...

Gyle, my favourite hero i can't use because of that ridiculous charge amount with low health.... either reduce the charge or increase the health would make him usable, i have him at level 5 and still cant find a team to fit him into

meo yeah I that combo is the most common i come across, well at least the Tai, Mori, Roku. There is a few different heroes people use for their fourth that are all effective. I never mind too much always have erys and after they attack if i can get a double charge on him i usally take out two or 3 of their heroes and come through with the win.... but when they get multiple blue charges your pretty screwed... having mori or kishu or even sokal is handy against them if you get em out first to charge up tiles as it blocks a lot of the damage and opens them up to be attacked...
    I'm probably only a slightly better then average player so my strategies may not be the best too

Gyle, my favourite hero i can't use because of that ridiculous charge amount with low health.... either reduce the charge or increase the health would make him usable, i have him at level 5 and still cant find a team to fit him into
    I love Gyle too and I use to use him all the time but with that charge gauge he's rendered extremely ineffective and I don't think increasing his health would change much. While the Kishu/Masha combo (if enough yellow falls) is being activated every turn or every other turn.

I think they tried to balance out Tai a bit, his healing isn't as bad as which is why if I survive the round I'm usually able to kill a hero or two. Usually get wiped out in the round though.

Celebrity

[QUOTE=Meo;64438][COLOR="#800080"]I love Gyle too and I use to use him all the time but with that charge gauge he's rendered extremely ineffective and I don't think increasing his health would change much. While the Kishu/Masha combo (if enough yellow falls) is being activated every turn or every other turn.

Yep, his charge needs to be lowered! can we start a petition? lol
    I compare him to roku because of the similar abilities, yet roku is very effective at times. if they had the same health and charge gyle would be a fair bit stronger but he also has the disadvantage of getting pushed to the top of the board which elimantes 3 tiles he can activate and its not hard to make that happen as he activates the tile in front of him so its harder to hide him behind a powered up til...
    *and a correction I said i had him lvl 5 but its actually lvl 6, either way with the ridiculous charge he's still not really usable

Now let me start and put my opinion in this thread. @ Meo btw im He. hehehe, used to use Xerkspking but change to |PG| Xerks to represent good brotherhood/sisterhood in advance Guild built "Primal Gods".

1. Bane / Borg / Sokal = Change activation to 60 but every activation gain +1 hp (Passive Ability). This will par the Blue all 65 but do good damage.

2. Pyk = Increase resistance and retaliate 25% of damage taken as direct damage to enemy player.

3. Asaro = War Cry = Turn all activation gauge back to zero both for opponents and own team.

4. Karg / Harron = Every turn he will have one free extra move on board. (Sidestepping ability) Passive ability.

5. Maarrar = Activation should be 70 and should have a permanent place on board once summoned. (Means u cannot move him once on board, either by player or caused by damage.

6. Wakai = Deals damage to the opponents last row and if it hits a red unit it will cause 20 more damage to neighboring units / hero.

7. Vernay = increase hp to 400 and will have a war cry that enable the player to know the opponents unsummoned heroes (telescopic ability). I choose him to have 400 hp so atleast he can be used as shield or bait.

8. Konil = deals damage to heroes only to column in front of him but will ice units permanently unless destroyed.

9. Gyle = Lower Gyle hp to 150 (lvl one and will go down as leveled up) & Deathrattle activates all green units + 13 on board.

10. Jasser = Same skill and abilities only that if it doesn't hit hero on the corner, corner will turn to earth (brown) for 3 turns (same as ice) unless destroyed.

- I will add more later. Feel free if you have some opinions on my opinion. :) Happy Gaming!

I support thread for more reworks until hero is playable and I found Xerks propositions pretty good. That idea with 1 free move for heroes like Karg, Harron (and I think more like Horis/Konil etc. that targets line) is really good for helping them be playable. Also heroes like Wakai/Jasser which are easy to avoid by players should have another abilities.

IMO Pyk rework proposed by Xerks is awesome.