Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Just fought Saru and the guy is pretty OP too.

His activation isn't really high at 57 with 4 turns (since he brings an extra turn) you can probably activate him twice. -15% per activation, ability will remain even if he is dead. That alone is quite a pain. His health is low but level 4 Falkar will need to hit him twice or you need some combo to kill him. That's not really the problem. Death rattle banana bombs basically renders 3 tiles frozen and when it does activate it does considerable damage.

I feel like his ability needs to be take away upon death or he shouldn't have a death rattle.

Saru vs vernay will.be a hell.of battle

Tested Saru and he is ok imo. Good place unless there will be op combo with him like synergy in blue wall build.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

I've played against him a quite a few times, don't have him myself and thought he was pretty weak... Not sure what level ppl had him at but I don't think I've lost a battle against him yet

I played against people that had him a few times too all with people of lower levels than me. So I won most of the matches too.

I think the guy I played against was level 2. His damage was -15% (not -13%) but his HP was 169 (which is the base HP). He's not too bad if activated late but if activated early because his ability works on currently inactive/unsummoned heroes, it was a pain. I also played another game where the bombs went off and wasn't sure how much damage he did since my hero was at a pretty low HP at that time when he exploded.

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

the people i played where of similar level or higher than me but they ket using him early and on the front row as a block which made him easy to take out The banana bombs are an interesting touch but do do enough damage really to be effective. But i reckon at higher levels and with multiple activations he will be pretty effective in the right team

New update did nothing to help Gyle. His gauge went from 92 to 89.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    At 70 he might be playable. But still - maybe.

Even at 70, I would pick Masha/Mori/Roku over him.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Some nerf are wtf . is a soft balance for heroes

With that said some other green heroes did get a pretty decent boost much needed boost.

And I'm so happy Saru is in store.