Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Garde View Post
    so gwenn doesnt hit blank spots anymore?
    Correct! :)

so gwenn doesnt hit blank spots anymore? I just lost a heap of battles trying to find a way to use her effectively without knowing that. that does change things a bit but I still think frozen heroes shouldnt be able to charge
    I have stated before and I'll state it again, Gwenn is OP, she is the only hero I have problems with. And no wonder I keep getting hit if she only hits squares that aren't blank.

You don't just have Gwenn on your team, you got either healers/blockers/snipers (to pick off frozen heroes). Gwenn guarantees a hero will be frozen for 2 rounds. When she does she freezes a hero for 2 round. Will probably freeze 3 heroes. Will freeze squares making matches a pain if not impossible. Now you're saying don't even make those matches count?

Celebrity

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

i havent lost against anyone that uses gwenn and rarely win with her... she freezes one hero and its luck if she freezes anymore but now I know about that update with her she can be effective by you wiping the board clean and then using her which will in turn freezes heroes...
    in the teams I use I can pick off enemy heroes in one or two turns anyway and my stratedgy is to usually only take out one or two heroes because that is enough points with other damage i do to win, so being frozen doesnt really come into it.
    I havent used her against a wall yet tho, then she would be awesome. usually any of the standard tiles that get frozen will be wiped out especially with the likes of mori or kishu in the team. so i can see her effective against a wall, or if your stratedgy is to go for enemy heroes and not damage, but then you rely soley on the person laying out all of their heroes
    so for me yeah she is underpowered as freezing heroes rarely aids my team and freezing standard units doesnt really help because they are wiped out anyway. if the enemy units didnt charge while frozen then she would be effective
    but thats my opinion from my style of play.... which is specifically having a well rounded team that can be effective against all strategies

I havent used her against a wall yet tho, then she would be awesome.
    I've used her against walls and it's great. As long as you're able to freeze the heroes and kill one of the wall members you'll win 99% of the time.

I can usually win against the wall with Krys. And because I use Saru the lone attacker on the wall team usually needs to activate 2-3 times to kill a hero on my side. You must be lucky then, Gwenn freezes 1 minimum. My average is 3 of 4 heroes get frozen.

My team is effect against walls...not so much the wait and attack red teams (Noren, Erys, Shura, etc).

BTW does Squy only hit tiled spaces too now? I noticed while playing PVE and you need to destroy the targets, he never misses and in PvP he never seems to miss too.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightified View Post
    I've used her against walls and it's great. As long as you're able to freeze the heroes and kill one of the wall members you'll win 99% of the time.
    I would argue that as long as you get blue tiles every turn, she is fine. If you don't get those blue tiles, you see what I mean. Basically, you get constant supply of the right color tiles, you win. You don't get them, you lose.

Unless Rey has applied resistance 3 or 4 times, then you're screwed.

Definitely need to nerf Rey. Increase activation cost OR reduce resistance OR his skill does not stack.

Quote Originally Posted by hnnng View Post
    Unless Rey has applied resistance 3 or 4 times, then you're screwed.

Definitely need to nerf Rey. Increase activation cost OR reduce resistance OR his skill does not stack.
    With strategies I use they're rarely able to use Rey more than twice on their three/four turns. Once it's my turn I just nuke one of the heroes.

With strategies I use they're rarely able to use Rey more than twice on their three/four turns. Once it's my turn I just nuke one of the heroes.
    The team/strategy I have, I always get Rey to use resistence twice the same round I put him down. This makes your whole team Resistance = 86%which is ridiculous in itself and needs to be nerfed.

I've used my current team (with Rey) and gotten close to 200 elo in 2 days. The only time I lost was when a guy used Falkar and Erys to kill one of my guys. Took him 4 rounds still. Crazy OP Rey

BTW Knightified - PM your primal id so I can add you in-game

Dont worry guys rey nerf confirmed ,depend of the nerf i change to another wall

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is for Kobojo

Ok so you have nerfed big hitters in one way or another, but nothing is done about 2 defensive legends which will wreck the game completely. The 2 i refer to are Tai and Rey....... basically used in the right way you can block the whole board just sit there hitting a bit of damage till you win. The power of these 2 legends need to be reduced significantly to balance what has been done to the power hitters. I hope you will look at this objectively (doubt that will happen) , but i would point out that if nothing is done then you will be left with very few legends being used. All you will have is the ones that benefit these 2 legends and ones which counteract them. The effect will be a reduction in spending on the game and most ppl will only spend on these types of legends. To make the point i fought a player who was so inept at the game that he/she used this set up and left 1 row empty, they didnt even block fully on the front row........... knocked them down to 200 life until they realised. (this was not a plus 900 score, more like 750), but i still could not win against someone that inept. Basically a 5 year old could play this type of set up, it require very little skill, planning or knowledge of the game............ you just need google for 20 seconds.