Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    In game there is no hero more broken than Harron (he's more broken than Rey). He's 1 tile and I'm pretty sure at level 1: he has 300 health, he does 100 damage, and his gauge is 40. You guys tripled his damage since he used to be 36x3.

Against heroes he's stronger than Noren, Drall, Falkar, Karg. Although he can't really move, you can't kill him either with that tank life and one tile.

Asaro is pretty broken too.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    In game there is no hero more broken than Harron (he's more broken than Rey). He's 1 tile and I'm pretty sure at level 1: he has 300 health, he does 100 damage, and his gauge is 40. You guys tripled his damage since he used to be 36x3.

Against heroes he's stronger than Noren, Drall, Falkar, Karg. Although he can't really move, you can't kill him either with that tank life and one tile.

Asaro is pretty broken too.

Harron will kill 1 hero for sure,
    But rey will keep all 4 alive for the entire match, even with erys and other high dmg troops, You can hit the hero for 20 dmg but hell get healed by 50 from tai, uphill battle, its such an easy fix, they just dont wanna release the update just for a few tweaks so they make people wait forever while playing a broken system! Wonder how many players they lose cuz of this shit, im still playing because ive invested a lot of money and. Alittle bit of money, but if i was a new guy, getting into a pvp battle and seeing that bullshit, this game would be deleted faster than it was downloaded!

Wan and xiao
    Their tornados should hit heroes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    Wan and xiao
    Their tornados should hit heroes too.
    I feel like Wan & Xiao needs to be able to move the heroes not just one tile away from the edges.

So the first time activation they move them one away from the edges (like present). 2nd time they move the heroes towards the centre AGAIN. As it is single tile heroes and horizontal heroes (placed at the edges) will never bit hit by Wan & Xiao.

Just change Wan Xiao to like this:
    - if you use Wan Xiao your turn will END (not allowing other combos)
    - Wan Xiao now hits all what is on mid, meaning 4x4 (not 4x2 like now)
    - increase his dmg

Atm its trash legendary.

They need or a more center pull, or more damage. 1square heroes just chill there no recieving any damage. Also 2tall squares heroes in center just drop from mid cuz latter damage. So no combo at all.

They may do the damage with the tornados to make heroes stay on mid and allow you to proper combo.

2squares pulls as meo says is nice idea too

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    They need or a more center pull, or more damage. 1square heroes just chill there no recieving any damage. Also 2tall squares heroes in center just drop from mid cuz latter damage. So no combo at all.

They may do the damage with the tornados to make heroes stay on mid and allow you to proper combo.

2squares pulls as meo says is nice idea too
    If they can be pulled to the middle I don't feel like they need to do more damage just because having two heros there would be somewhat disruptive to cascading and other plans. But as it stands my Squy is doing like 4 times the damage.

And something really needs to be done about Asaro. It could be me not being attentive enough but after his death his passive needs to be eliminated. I killed all my opponent's heroes save Vernay. I had 400+ HP and was going to finish him off in the next round and I lost because of all these yellow that so massive damage.

I swear I didn't notice this yesterday.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    If they can be pulled to the middle I don't feel like they need to do more damage just because having two heros there would be somewhat disruptive to cascading and other plans. But as it stands my Squy is doing like 4 times the damage.

And something really needs to be done about Asaro. It could be me not being attentive enough but after his death his passive needs to be eliminated. I killed all my opponent's heroes save Vernay. I had 400+ HP and was going to finish him off in the next round and I lost because of all these yellow that so massive damage.

I swear I didn't notice this yesterday.
    really asaro is OP, if enemy is lucky and ahve half of board yellow , u loose.. with any healer u have not so easy way to win, bcs of harron, bcs if u have asaro on lvl 6 and three actvivation, u win

Dear Commanders,

For clarity purposes, balance feedback will now be collected on a Season per Season Basis.

For this purpose, gWorldz created this Season 7 Balance Feedback thread.

/locked