Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to win Krys?

Krys is so over power,he is invincible.
    Could anyone teach me to against him...?

Some Krys teams:
    Kishu(speed up)+Masha+Roku(speed up)+Krys
    Mori+Roku(speed up)+Tai(speed up)+Krys

Characteristic:direct damage+high damage+65 energy only.

You could always use a build that includes Cipai to recover lost health but the tried and true way to deal with Krys is simple ....

KILL IT WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

... nothing else seems to work

Did you calculate how much damage those team can cause in one turn?
    You maybe can't alive to kill him.
    They don't need many blue soldiers(because of speed up),but you need.

Quote Originally Posted by paul View Post
    Did you calculate how much damage those team can cause in one turn?
    You maybe can't alive to kill him.
    They don't need many blue soldiers(because of speed up),but you need.
    Don't kill Kishu unless it gives you the win and with Tai thats only 1 turn and even if they save him that will only get a couple Krys hits off 3 at most usually. You need to hit hard and fast to beat them. Don't misunderstand what I meant above, its not easy its just the only way I've found to beat it is to defeat them before they can swing the win with Krys or join them and use their build to beat them. Anyone that runs the Krys build will tell you they hold back and don't play Krys until they know they've won or else they lose.

Can you tell me which team you used to beat Krys?
    Thanks.

How are you guys at such a high level to have Krys already? I'm only 22 and I play for hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by hnnng View Post
    How are you guys at such a high level to have Krys already? I'm only 22 and I play for hours a day.
    The game started in March 2016 for some people doing the beta, those players got a head start leveling I'm sure. The players that started in August 2016 with the Global Launch that are high level are already arena veterans playing in there all day AND WINNING A LOT!

During the Kane exploit allot of Kane users obtained a boat load of XP compared to those of us that refused to use a broken hero. Following the meta, if you keep up with it, will usually get you leveled faster also but in my opinion its not fun to play that way.

Hopefully we will have other ways to level soon and not be limited to only getting XP by winning arena matches. Another resource is desperately needed for those that have completed quest nodes but do not enjoy the arena or struggle with it. The problem is we have to face these high level people in the Arena and they make it difficult to impossible for us to gain XP cause beating them takes luck and skill and is quite difficult. They see this issue and have posted on Facebook and Twitter that they are actively developing solutions to this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hnnng View Post
    I don't think you need to be at level 29 to get him. I've been people I'm certain are at level 29 have him (they had the same HP as me and I'm not at level 29).

Likewise I'm pretty sure got Noren before level 25 (by purchasing him at store).

EDIT: I usually just use Erys to beat him

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    I don't think you need to be at level 29 to get him. I've been people I'm certain are at level 29 have him (they had the same HP as me and I'm not at level 29).

Likewise I'm pretty sure got Noren before level 25 (by purchasing him at store).

EDIT: I usually just use Erys to beat him
    Oh yea I left that part out by accident Krys is a level 25 hero and Noren is from level 13+ if I recall correctly

It's a miracle you understood that. I hardly understood myself. Meant to say...

I've seen people I'm certain are NOT at level 29 have him (they had the same HP as me and I'm not at level 29).

3 ways to earn Heroes above your Commander Level:

- Forums & Facebook contests https://www.facebook.com/primallegends/
    - Twitter Giveaways https://twitter.com/Primal_Legends

(when we grant rewards, they are granted regardless of level requirements)

- Event Rewards

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by [K] BlueSky; 11-03-2016 at 03:51 PM.