Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I will talk to Skrillex and should learn how to use DC hack and USE IT.
    i lost many times to cheater. so tit for tat time to give them taste of their own medidicine.

We can confirm this cheater has been banned, and will be removed from the Leaderboards shortly (as for all Cheaters eventually ).

Thank you for the reports and have a wonderful day in Theria!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

RE: Cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by [K] BlueSky View Post
    We can confirm this cheater has been banned, and will be removed from the Leaderboards shortly (as for all Cheaters eventually ).

Thank you for the reports and have a wonderful day in Theria!
    Recently there's been a lot of Cheaters at the TOP 100. They usually get banned after a couple of days after reporting but it's frustrating for us who lose hard earned points this way. I also think they can control when and who to disconnect with these APP they have for disconnecting opponents. There are times I get disconnected IMMEDIATELY after the fight starts and there are times when you get to the 2nd turn. Can't Kobojo do anything about this besides blocking the perpetrators? They can always create a new account under a different name and cheat again and it will just be a cycle of them trolling us and making it a lot harder to get to the top. It's more frustrating if you have 1000+ PVP points as a win only usually gets you +3 but a lose will sometimes be as harsh as -9.

why half of lion league are hackers only 4 hours left to end this season and many new names of players came from nowhere and make to lion in few hours kobojo take actions or many players will leave this game

Sorry Kobojo, Cheaters are all around. Do something, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Chu View Post
    why half of lion league are hackers only 4 hours left to end this season and many new names of players came from nowhere and make to lion in few hours kobojo take actions or many players will leave this game
    Yeah its discourging for players. If automatic ban system is not implemented this situation might not change. They can grind that high really fast and before we report them they can be near top.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravandel View Post
    Yeah its discourging for players. If automatic ban system is not implemented this situation might not change. They can grind that high really fast and before we report them they can be near top.
    Agreed, at this point, half the leaderboards are a slap in the face for every honest player in the game, it needs to be fixed while there are still some of us playing the game.

I already have friends that got fed up and quit and I don't want to lose anymore

Some said they will return if its fixed but some are just done and will never come back because of it

Yeah, it's discouraging as hell. These people stick around forever/change their names. Just saw a "nicole" who disconnects you the when it's her turn. Checked the leaderboard, she either climbed so quickly the game didn't have chance to update/she changed her name.

Speaking of discouraging, just had my first PvP game where I won and got 0 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Meo View Post
    Yeah, it's discouraging as hell. These people stick around forever/change their names. Just saw a "nicole" who disconnects you the when it's her turn. Checked the leaderboard, she either climbed so quickly the game didn't have chance to update/she changed her name.

Speaking of discouraging, just had my first PvP game where I won and got 0 pts.
    She name was lola meo now is nicole just change name .kobojo do something you have a tunnel.in your security system a big tunnel

Do not be sad when playing with cheater, they have an easy victory, but would be ashamed of them heroes
    Can not remove them all, because they would have had a new acc and will not end.
    Look up the rankings we know who the cheater, even if they change the name.
    I and my friend was very depressed and wanted to quit at the top 100, we see them every day. but we do not give up
    Let Kobojo more time to fix this, and let's play the game, my friend. (sr my english)

a guildmate in [PG] told us the app to hack its sb game hacker there in youtube many tutorials to use and hack the game kobojo may aware of this and block this app for good of all legal players and costumers