Suggestion - Multicolored Heroes

My suggestion for future heroes (what I propose its not single hero, but rather concept of future heroes).

This idea was first proposed on our Telegram chat, probably by Skunk (credits for him) and there are some propositions about multicolored heroes (some mine, some others).

There are 2 types of multicolored heroes:
    Type 1. Hero need some of each color separately to be charged.
    Type 2. Hero is charged be either of colors.

Examples:

Type 1:

R/B, Gauge R40, B15
    Pretty simple, you need 40 red gauge and 15 blue to charge that hero.

R/B/Y/G, Gauge R15, B25, Y15, G30
    Same deal but hero don't have 2 colors but 4.

Type 2:

R/Y, Gauge 80
    Either red or yellow units charge this hero.

Even if concept is simple it can get more complicated. Let me give some more examples for Hero of Type 2

If more color X has been used for charging this hero his ability will be A, if more color Y has been used then his ability will be B (and so on if more colors). If colors balance for charging hero is exactly the same then:
    a) his ability is C (other than A and B)
    b) his ability is A and B combined
    c) his ability is A, then changes to B for next use, then again for A and so on

Ability A, B, C might be standard ability, battle cry, deathrattle or passive OR it might be like A - battlecry, B - deathrattle, C - passive

I have just started idea. I think there is a lot more to explore. But multicolored hero are kinda better for balancing rng (at least type 2 heroes).

A hero with multiple abilities just sounds way too complicated. It went over my head

If you're going to have Type 2, I feel like the gauge is going to have to be high. Higher than 80 for sure. Even Noren who's only red, once summoned, can easily be activated one per turn.

Yes, heroes type 2 should have higher gauge than normal. And point of multiple abilities is to be complicated, they meant to be good but hard to use.

I like this idea, i have a few heroes in mind to post i hope you like them. Multi colored heroes could be a nice acquisition to the game!

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    I like this idea, i have a few heroes in mind to post i hope you like them. Multi colored heroes could be a nice acquisition to the game!
    Waiting for ur ideas thinker

Quote Originally Posted by Arindam Ghosh View Post
    Waiting for ur ideas thinker
    I already posted it on the Comunity hero thread :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkix View Post
    [...]
    Khalim the Shaman
    She should be turtle or a frog. Dress as your will.

Before continuing, this hero its based on Trall

She will be the first MULTICOLORED hero, also knowed as White or Grey hero.
    Rarity must be Epic or Legendary.

Lore:
    earth and hippie stuff.

Skill Summon Totem: Will summon a totem based on the most used colour. //Lets explain this stuff. The idea is to create a hero with a skill variating on the color used. For this task her gauge will be really long and must be dividible for 4, +1 (gauge=[x/4]+1), it should be filled by the 4 colours and one of the four colours must be the most used to cast the spell. My idea is a gauge of 201 (or something like that), going down at leveling her up. (it will go down from 4 to 4). If her gauge is filled with mostly red, she will summon a red totem, if mostly blue she will summon a blue one, etc, etc.

Battlecry: none.
    Deathrattle: Spiritual Bond: all active totems doubles it damage/heal/buff
    Pasive; Spiritual Bond: 5% of damage taken by totems is healed to her

If she is mostly charged by red she will summon :
    Fire Totem: each (allied user) turn a random enemy hero is hit by 25. Also red allied heroes get +2 on damage (like asaro passive)

If she is mostly charged by blue she will summon:
    Water Totem: each (allied user) turn a random enemy hero get his gauge slowed till the end of enemy turn. Also blueallied heroes get +2 on damage (like asaro passive)

If she is mostly charged by green she will summon:
    Earth Totem: each (allied user) turn a random allied hero is healed by 50. Also green allied heroes get +2 on damage (like asaro pasive)

If she is mostly charged by Yellow she will summon:
    Air Totem: each (allied user) turn a random allied hero get his gauge speed up till the end of turn. Also yellow allied heroes get +2 on damage (like asaro pasive).

Summons may stack (this mean can be multiple totems of the same colour, not multiple totems in the same square). All totems may be 100/1 or 150/1

Gauge: 201 and going down at leveling up.

Resume: She will summon a different totem based on her gauge filling. Totem have different abilities. Totems may be healed and may me moved.

inb4 devs hate this hero

If anything its confusing just ask
    I hope you like my ideas

Cheers!

Interesting idea. :)

Not sure the PL community is ready for something like this yet though haha.