Thread: New Reactor

New Reactor

The new reactor coming up, Music, looks great and last night I was talking to a friend about who they are, (the original mutants) and who they are suppose to be. This is what we worked out.....

H.U.M.A.N. is Skrillex
    King of Memphys is Bruno Mars
    Flying Jordson is John Travolta
    Bones "n' Roses is Slash
    Exo Cookie, still trying to work out who he is, maybe a one man band?
    Final reward is Sound Killah a new mutant.

Does anyone know who they are exactly?

Nice Idea! I hope you will show us cooler ones but could you please use the Suggestion Center? It's easier for us to deal with discussing and suggesting threads!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyG View Post
    Nice Idea! I hope you will show us cooler ones but could you please use the Suggestion Center? It's easier for us to deal with discussing and suggesting threads!
    My thread was PREFIXED correctly I thought. But if I posted under Suggestion, that would be going against the way the forums are set up. My thread was a Question and not a Suggestion. I think you may be a bit confused, because you hoped that I would show cooler ones, like huh? And this tread wasn't an idea, it was pointing out what I have worked out and asked a question. I hope I don't sound too blunt as that is not my intention here :)

this is the correct area for this post, G lives in a different time zone so cut him some slack :P I thought the one with shades might have been stevie wonder or one of those other jazz artists not very sure though.
    Last edited by Brandon Charles; 11-12-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Guru

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Speaking of .... how did your spins go guys?
    Mine was like this (12 spins):
    The king of Mimphys - 4x
    Flying Jordson - 2x
    HUMAN - 6x
    Bones n' Roses - 0
    Exo Cookie - 0

Is this normal? So unlucky ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Charles View Post
    this is the correct area for this post, G lives in a different time zone so cut him some slack :P I thought the one with shades might have been stevie wonder or one of those other jazz artists not very sure though.
    That's why I said, I hope I don't sound blunt with a smiley face, as I meant no disrespect :P
    Apparently the guy with the saxophone is Bruno Mars because of the outfit he is wearing from Locked out of Heaven.
    I'm not sure as to who Exo Cookie is suppose to be