Google Play Achievements

Hey all,
    So it just occurred to me that the game has some nice Google Play achievements.
    And everything would be okay if not for the fact that one of them is reach level 50.
    Okay, let's be fair here. Does a player with level 30+ exist as of now? How much experience would it take? I'm not gonna mention time investment.
    The point is, while the achievement for get 50 different heroes will be possible, the one with gain 50 level is just plain stupid and impossible.
    Is there any way for this to change to be, well, a more reasonable number (totally not looking your way, devs. Okay, you got me)?
    Have a nice evening,
    ShadAcinonyx.

Lv 32 its the highest player lv i ever see

with now experience system we may see a few players 50 on a while

Hello,
    While I think that you made a fair point with the new evolution-gives-experience-points system, the amount of experience is, well, laughable.
    Okay, true, I got bumped up from 21 to 23, but I'm more or less a casual player, and these 120k exp did little change regarging my progress towards level 29, not even gonna mention 50. The amount of experience needed for that level, if it even exists in the config files, will be a ridiculous amount.
    I'm not saying to give us the achievements for free, because, well, they are achievements. But give us an option to actually gain them the legit way, not spending YEARS to do so.
    Level 29 seems like a good milestone as it unlocks last heroes.
    Still waiting for a word from devs...?
    Have a nice day,
    ShadAcinonyx.